2023 Stashbusting CAL

I'm dog sitting for my son and ran by Joann's today to pick up the yarn for a cute scarf I saw this week--pumpkin spice scarf. I got three colors for that and then three jewel tone colors for another one.......-12.

I managed to complete my cardigan FINALLY!  

No skeins used up this week, but I'm working on a hat for my step-daughter's mother-in-law, so I'm hoping to use up a skein on that!  In the meantime:

WTD = 0  :c9

IMG_3362.jpeg

• Like 1

Great sweater Pam. I've never been able to make wearables, except for hats & scarves (do doll dresses count :think?). I had +1 last week, so I'll add it to this week. I made lots of turkey pins and 2 more turtles. I used 4 balls (+ 4) :cheer. A friend gave me back about 1/3 of the :yarn she took (I tell her to keep what she takes, but no :sigh). Since I rolled it down, I'm calling it a ball (-1). 

WTD: + 4  YTD: + 135

Ellie 13

• Like 1

I’ve been doing a lot of knitted things lately, but I’ve decided my next project is going to be the Flight of Fancy Cardigan from Lion Brand, that’s crocheted. I plan to sort out the yarn kit I got for it last year and start in on my gauge swatch today. I have next week off for Thanksgiving, so I should have time to get a good start! 

:ttalk HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! !  :tdance

I'm at my parents with my sis & bro in law. No points yet this week yet. I'm working on another octopus, so by Sat., who knows. With all the food we're making I'm going to blow my diet. I have plenty of time to lose it again before Christmas :lol . I might do some :crocheting after lunch.

Ellie 13

Nothing yet this week. I’m chugging along with the crochet cardigan, though! I’m almost done with the back piece. I’ve had to change colors three times, so no one skein is used up yet. 😎

:manyheart

I finished the octopus, made 2 penguins and some wreath pins, I used 3 balls and rolled 2 skeins down (+5) :cheer . I've been feeling a little :sick, so I haven't been exercising or eating much. My weight has been mostly staying the same (an ounce or 2 up/down) :sigh. The next few weeks will be busy at the market. If I have to work more hours, there'll be less :crocheting time (but more $$$ :D). 

WTD: + 5  YTD: + 136

Ellie 13

• Like 1

I made a lot of wreath pins and used a ball (+1) :cheer and most of the red ribbon. I need to make a hat for a 4 yr. old boy, so I need some blue :yarn. I went to Michael's today and only got 1 skein of :yarn (-2), even though it was buy 1 get 1 50% off. I got some more red ribbon and pins too. I hope to use another ball tonight, so I won't be in the negatives.

WTD:  - 1  YTD:  + 135

Ellie 13

• Like 1

I’m still working on the crochet cardigan, and have 3 skeins down quite a way, but nothing used up yet.  It’s actually a fun pattern and the Lion Brand Mandela yarn is nice to work with.  We’re also in the process of finally putting up the tree, and preparing to have some friends over tomorrow for homemade pizza and our annual airing of “Christmas Vacation” (my spouse insists on watching it every year!  😂)

So:  

WTD = 0

:manyheart