2023 Stashbusting CAL

Just tested  a swatch and yeah I can crochet,I was wondering  cause my handwriting took a hit and since I a constant writer downer, it fell back in line, at first it looked a lot  like a person who has had a stroke,so I'm back in the game,I may have one or two scarves done for this Nor'easter

1 minute ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Pam, it looks great! Is that moss stitch? I love that stitch but it's a slow one.

Yes, it is!  I just sent it out UPS today (less of a line than the post office), and she should be getting it tomorrow!  I thought I wasn't going to get it to her until after the holidays.

Working hard at the market, so not much :crocheting time and no :yarn used. I got a few ideas for cat toys in the seeking patterns section. Haven't made any yet, but I'm going to try some this weekend. I'm going to my parents tomorrow, so I'll :crocheting on the bus/subway trip there. Maybe I'll have a few cat toys done by the time my brother gets there Mon.

WTD: 0   YTD: + 135

Ellie 13

36 minutes ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Just one more week in this year! I'll get the 2024 thread set up next week. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to it!  May you all have a Merry Christmas! 🎄😎❤️

I know it’s shocking, but I got NO YARN this year!!!  The general comment was, “I figured you have enough yarn!” 🤣🤣🤣 

I haven’t gotten my presents from all the stepchildren yet, so perhaps SOMEONE saw my wishlists! 🤣

Edited by PBLKNP

20 hours ago, PBLKNP said:

I know it’s shocking, but I got NO YARN this year!!!  The general comment was, “I figured you have enough yarn!” 🤣🤣🤣 

I haven’t gotten my presents from all the stepchildren yet, so perhaps SOMEONE saw my wishlists! 🤣

Maybe you'll get it after Jan. 1st and won't have to count it this year :lol . My mom got 2 bags of :yarn last week (mostly balls/partials, a few skeins) she told me to take some. I took a ball of gray to make mice cat toys (-1). I took 3 skeins for my friend who is always looking for baby colors (-6). I crammed the rest into 1 bag to make it look like I took more :D . I told her I took what I could use. I got home last night and put a "secret Santa" :santa Christmas card in with the skeins and left it outside my friend's apartment (+6). 

WTD:  0   YTD:  + 136

Ellie 13

• Haha 1

We ended up not going to one of the stepchildren’s places, due to two people being sick (they weren’t sure if it was Covid, and we couldn’t take a chance with my spouse’s autoimmune issues). So…we aren’t getting our presents from them until mid-January, when we go to our grandson’s birthday party. SO…no new skeins yet! 🤣

I’m assuming this is the last post for the year, before we go to the 2024 thread!  I finally did manage to use up a skein on my crochet cardigan.  I hope you all have a very happy new year!  We plan to have a quiet evening in.  

2023 Stashbuster Total: WTD +2  YTD +27

:manyheart:c9