What's on your hook or needle??

Jayashiangel

I finished the cardi. Today I’ll make charity washcloths. Suppose to be 97 not including heat index. Setting up an indoor seed light today. Had to reseed broccoli and Brussel sprouts. Start kohlrabi seeds. Decided I’m just gonna grow lettuce indoors this year once seedlings get transplanted 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, it's wonderful to have wifi back!  Apparently the modem had one too many sureges from the storms we've had. 

Focusing on this today and then I spotted a beautiful autumn sunflower video with written pattern (added to do list):

Stay safe and cool.  Have a good week.

• Like 2

The sweater is adorable. Wish I had babies around to crochet for still. My youngest great grand will be 7 this month already. That time sure flew by. At least he likes the dinosaurs I make him.

I'm still working on a project for the grt-grands, also an afghan that got buried in a basket and a shawl that got buried in another basket. When it cools off in the Fall, I'll finish the latter two.

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ReniC said:

The sweater is adorable. Wish I had babies around to crochet for still. My youngest great grand will be 7 this month already. That time sure flew by. At least he likes the dinosaurs I make him.

I'm still working on a project for the grt-grands, also an afghan that got buried in a basket and a shawl that got buried in another basket. When it cools off in the Fall, I'll finish the latter two.

Time sure does fly.  I have two gs with us today.  The oldest starts back to school on Monday.  Second grade.  Seems like he should still be crawling around. 🙂  Were u able to paint any of your outdoor decor?

Christa released her Bloomscape Join, so I started putting the squares together that I had already finished. Plus got one Zinnia square finished.  

• Like 1

Finished the latest lapghan for donation. Taking a rest then maybe start a sunflower autumn square blanket. Making more washcloths till I feel inspired…sirin top still waiting.  I do have a “Tammy” sweater to finish. (Long sleeve dolman sleeve) I started last winter. 

F0EDC0B4-0716-4629-8C45-CC2A086E5D5F.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8/30/2023 at 9:04 PM, Tampa Doll said:

That is really pretty.  Can't wait to see the sunflower one.

I finished the train engine afghan and will be showing it off soon.

I started on the autumn sunflower lapghan with braid join. Super humid and hot but I’ve put my autumn garden flags and scarecrow outdoors. I can pretend it’s cooler. 😆 Fall garden all planted, too. 

1411157F-0173-401E-9D9E-E78A05AA13E0.jpeg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

Made a 5littlemonster mini ghost still need to sew arms on and her mini pumpkin.  Started a new wip- Wispweave Oval doily by Draiguna. 

Are you doing the square wispweave or the triangle?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from my creative corner of creation. I love y'all's projects. Everything is beautiful.

I just gifted a baby blanket I crocheted last Saturday to my cousin and her husband. That's the last project I finished. I'll post a pic if I got one. Now I'm working on squares for Camp Boggy Creek.

• Like 2

Last night I finally finished and attached the flower for the 2nd tablet tote for one of the grt-grands Christmas gifts. Then I started a diagonal potholder set for my GS for Christmas. They work up pretty quick so I should have those done in no time. I've used another pattern for years, but I like a 7" size the best and the FP-sc since it makes the thickness that I prefer. I can probably make these in my sleep I've made so many sets but, I keep the patterns handy just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoop183 said:

Gonna change it up a bit from doilies and try a granny ripple afghan.

Hopefully you have better luck then me.  I try that periodically, get three rows done then put it away to make a doily. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My vertigo has been triggered again (menieres) so have to restrict my eye movements. Boggy Creek 4th blanket ( circle to square ) will go another time. Did make some tumbleweeds and added some yarn in case staff or older kids want to make some. Autumn colors.  Might do some more gnome painting tomorrow. Mom’s gnome on a 🐷.  Rain today.  Work on ongoing wips 

Have a good weekend   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Busy as a bee!  Basic topdown sweater on the hook, hot orchid color.  Plan on making the grandsons pullover topdown sweaters too.  When it gets cooler back on my Tammy cardi that I started....

Hope everybody is doing well and staying busy crocheting to their hearts content.

Edited by NCcountrygal
Correct color
  • Like 1

Well, I knew I didn't have enough hot orchid and was awaiting my navy tweed which I originally wanted to make as my sweater.  Started on the navy tweed now and ordered more hot orchid along with other colors.

Heard about Herrschners $1 deals, so more yarn at great deals!  Went ahead and bought more Coboo for a summer pattern I'll start in the Spring (God willing) 

Made a Fedora style hat mostly finished but I needed 4 yo to try it on before completing, hmm think I need to RIP back and upsize my hook. 

• Like 1