HI ya'll I'm new from Texas

cherbear

Hi everyone! I'm very new here and very new to crocheting. I started a little over a year ago while I was in rehab. I always wanted to learn to crochet but never had the time :( till now. Anyways, as I said while I was in rehab the physical therapist were trying to find things for me to work on and strengthen my fingers and brain at the same time so here I am with a new hobby I really enjoy. My surgery was very serious and I was not expected to come out of it especially the way I have so I'm doing even better thanks to God and His never ending Love for us. I hope to meet and make alot of new friends here and maybe get some really easy patterns for beginners on how to make slippers. I'm on :c9 now that I've found this place.

Hi and welcome from Australia! I'm sorry you've had to go through all you have but there are reasons for our experiences that we often come to understand later. Anyway this is a fantastic friendly and very talented and inspiring place to be. So enjoy everything you do:hook :cheer WELCOME!

Archived