Hello from UK

junerose

Hi, I'm Junerose. I live in a small village just out side Coventry on the Warwickshire border in the heart of England. I taught myself to crochet many years ago, but didn't really do anything serious until I was expecting my daughter (who is now nearly 3). Our second child is due in January, so once again I'm busy, although mostly for other people!:think

I've been haunting the site for a few weeks, and decided it was time to join in. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful, I am sure I will be able to fit in and share a cuppa.:coffee

Hi and welcome from Australia! This is a really friendly site with a lot to offer and i look forward to seeing some of your work one day. I have'nt got a digital camera yet but when i do i'll have to get someone to show me how to use it anyway. lol:lol . I am from England though i've lived in Australia since i was 3 i won't tell you how long ago yhat was. I have 2 lovely aunts who live in Hereford Herts. My hubby has a million relly's in the north near County Durham, so we are a real mixed bunch here. I've made a good few things for my aunts over the years they love anything i crochet, which is just as well cause their sister my mum hates anything handmade. There are quite a few ladies from the UK on this site you might find someone from nearby if your lucky. I really hope you enjoy yourself there is so much talent and inspiration and kindness onthis site i'm sure you will find out for yourself soon. :hook:hug:cheer:clap Welcome!

Hi!! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living across the Channel in Belgium! I spend a fair amount of time in the UK, mainly split between Northern Ireland and then the London area, although I will be visiting Liverpool at the end of the month to see the Everton versus Newcastle football match....yes, I am a footie fan!

Glad to have another person join from this side of the "pond"! :lol:hug

Archived