Cat Afghan

donnalynn2

Great job...I've gone back and forth on whether or not I've wanted to tackle that pattern over the last year...it's wonderful Donna.

I love it!! are those little squares all sewn together? looks like it too some time to make!

:)

Great job!

Natalie

Yes it took a long time to make. They are tiny granny squares (2 rows each) and even though the pattern called for them to be whipstitched together I couldn't imagine all that work so I sewed them together while making it. On the 2nd round I would work the new square to the adjoining squares on the corners and CH 1 spaces in the middle... It does leave more "holes" this way, but this took so long I had to find a short-cut! (Without all the weaving in, I'd say about a month of constantly working on it to get it finished.)

It's awesome!!!:cheer

I'm working on that afghan too!...have been working off and on it for a few months and still have a long way to go though. I don't think I'm half done making the squares yet!:blush

Nice job! That'll keep you warm!

I always hate weaving in the ends. I try to do some as I go along, but never enough! There's always too many left to do at the end!

Archived