I think I've found a home here!

BY&BH

Hi, my name is Sarah and I live in northern New England. I'm in my early 30's, been married for 5 years this month and I have a 14 month old little girl.

My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was a kid - I probably kept it up for a whole month. Then I got back into it with the help of a 'teach yourself to crochet in a day' type magazine back in 2001.

I love crocheting afghans but I hate how long they take me so I'm starting to get more into hats and scarves. I spend as much time surfing for patters as I actually do crocheting. ;)

I just recently came across this forum and am very happy I did. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Sarah :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina! You'll like it here! You tell your grandma taught you to crochet, as you can see in my blog the same happened to me! ;)

Hi Sarah!

I'm new here, myself -- from central New England (MA) -- (looks like there's a few of us from the right coast. :lol How far north are you?)

I, too, learned crochet from my grandmother. I also found Crochetville while surfing for patterns, and I think I'm gonna love it here. Everyone is so friendly and encouraging. What a great bunch!!!:manyheart

Archived