seagull1993

Regarding Bernat's freebie ...

Mine was that color and so was anothers I know here in Pa!!! Its still nice I think I am going to use mine on a circular knitting loom!! it makes nice hats!!:manyheart

Did you try crocheting holding regular WW yarn with this yarn? It helps me to see the stitches a lot easier and it doesn't get tangled as easily...

I don't have any WW yarn that would go well with ths color right now and I hadn't thought of that! I will have to see what I can find the next time I'm at the store. :)

Got mine today and yep, it's the Aqua Velvet. Actually goes very well with some brushed acrylic I'd gotten from Ambersafghans, now I just need to figure out what to make with it.

Got mine about a week ago. Aqua, of course. A good thing it was free. It's so ugly I have no idea what I'll even use it for. Maybe a hulu skirt for Barbie?

I got mine last night, Aqua, of course. I love it! I've never used this type of yarn before so I'm excited. My daughter has already claimed it and wants me to make a scarf for her.

Me neither!! I'm starting to give up hope!

:emptymail:no nothing yet

I just received mine in the "famous" Aqua Velvet color, from Mary Maxim. I think it will actually match a shawl I'm making for my mom for Christmas! May have to get one more skein though.

Both Mom & I got ours, Aqua of course!!!

I don't have any WW yarn that would go well with ths color right now and I hadn't thought of that! I will have to see what I can find the next time I'm at the store. :)

Try using regular old black. With a deep Aqua like this it will look beautiful! Try it just for 2 rows, by that point you should have a good idea of what it will look like!

"Got mine today and yep, it's the Aqua Velvet. Actually goes very well with some brushed acrylic I'd gotten from Ambersafghans, now I just need to figure out what to make with it."

Oh I want to see what you make with that!! It will be nice to know that some nice yarn I had sitting around for, no idea how many years, will be made into something!

Still waiting for mine.

Amber

Didn't get mine either.

People are starting to get it on

my lists though.

Color seems to be turquoise

for everyone so far.

Nancy

Aha! I went back to the site just to see what shade Aqua Velvet was and noticed that the model on the sign up page was sporting a scarf and hat in that same color. Guess that's a clue as to why everyone is getting it.

Still waiting for mine though...:emptymail

I know I posted that first in Aug.

I signed up then and HAVE NOT received mine as of yet :(

I just got mine in today.

Disco in a brownish color. Very pretty. Also got 3 freebie patterns with it for that specific type yarn.

Ana

I signed up for it too, back in August. Haven't gotten it yet. In fact, I forgot about it - I hope I get it soon!!;)

I got mine yesterday and it is Mr. Brown. It looks like poo. lol sorry, couldn't help myself.

It came with a pattern to make a purse with Mr. Brown and Mr. Green disco yarn. Not sure what I'll do.

I ordered mine in the beginning of Sept and haven't received it yet. Guess it should be coming soon! I totally forgot about it until I saw this thread today...I hope I get the aqua though, and not mr. brown. Though I'm sure to find something to do with it no matter what color it is!

I got mine yesterday and it is Mr. Brown. It looks like poo. lol sorry, couldn't help myself.

:lol :lol :lol

I got mine today and it's something between turquoise and teal. Very pretty. It also came with the 3 free patterns, a MM catalog, and a price chart. Not sure what I'll do with it yet. I've got some bulky black yarn somewhere, maybe I'll make a shawl and edge it with the Disco and give it away! :hook

I have been waiting for my free skein and I don't have it yet. Gee, will it brown or Aqua? I know it was at least 2 months ago.:blush

I have to correct myself. I was looking at the colors they offer. They don't have orange. So the only thing worse than this brown would have been that green. Not the aqua one, the dark one that looks like mold or something. :rofl