Regarding Bernat's freebie ...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine finally showed up yesterday, got the brown one and I really like the color! Still don't know what I will do with it yet, though, but I'll think of something! :hook

I got the brown one in the mail yesterday too!! I'm a bit relived that I didn't get the aqua..not that it isn't lovely, just not something that I would want to wear for myself...hubby also got the brown one at his mothers home address ;) Heck I should have signed up my mother even though she lives elsewhere.....she coulda forwarded it to me right?? :lol

I got the brown one in the mail yesterday too!! I'm a bit relived that I didn't get the aqua..not that it isn't lovely, just not something that I would want to wear for myself...hubby also got the brown one at his mothers home address ;) Heck I should have signed up my mother even though she lives elsewhere.....she coulda forwarded it to me right?? :lol

The brown is a beautiful coppery color. I love it!

Well, well, well -- I finally got mine in the mail on Wednesday! A pretty brown color that made my DD, when she saw it, immediately ask me to make her a scarf from it!

I am in Arlington, and my mom is still waiting on hers to arrive (to give to me, of course! :-D ) So, maybe I will have enough to make that scarf!

Ok, for those of you who think your Brown ball of Disco looks like Poo :lol, I'll take it! Perhaps we can make a trade? Got a favorite color? I could look in my stash for something you might like better than the Brown Disco. :hook

My daughter Kelley and I received ours a few weeks ago.

th_DiscoYarnFreebie.jpg

FINALLY I got my yarn! :yay

Its about time too!

I guess it made its way here to Southern Cali finally!

Oh yeah, it was the Mr. Brown color. I really wanna convert the knit pattern purse that comes with the yarn over to crochet....

~Chicki

Archived