seagull1993

Regarding Bernat's freebie ...

I got mine today! :clap

Um... I actually like the brown. :blush It's a nice color and it has sparkles. I think I'll use it as an accent to a beige scarf & hat set that I'm making for my sister.

I got mine early this week, colour "aqua velvet". It looks pretty, but feels *nasty*. :P

Got mine today, and it is Mr. Brown. I love it. :manyheart It is so rich and sparkly looking.

The opening it in the sun light made it a really rich and warm color.:hook

Well, so far it seems that the concentration of deliveries has been to the Eastern and Southeastern areas of the country. Hope the snail mail moves West and Southwest soon.

A sweet person PMed me and offered to trade me their Aqua for my poo Brown... I was soooooo excited!!!!! The Aqua is really pretty IMO! Those of you who don't like your Poo colored ones, maybe you could post under the "trade" section that you're willing to trade for a color you want...

I can't wait to get the Aqua... Now, what to make? LOL

I got mr. brown yesterday. It will go in either a hat or scarf or maybe both....:yay

I, too, received Mr. Brown (M. Brun) yesterday. As I looked at the Mary Maxim envelope on the couch, I was :think wondering what in the world I had ordered from them and when! When I opened it, I found Mr. Brown!! Now....what to do with him:?

I received mine on Friday. I used it to make a feather boa and matching scrunchy for my daughter's American Idol halloween costume. I am VERY glad that I did not pay for this yarn. I used the Disco yarn and a strand of Caron Simply Soft together and had the hardest time with the Disco yarn getting tangled together and slipping off my hook and just generally being a nuisance. I have worked with other eyelash yarns before and have not had a problem with them. Maybe it's because the "eyelashes" on this yarn were longer than most I have seen. I just know that I won't be purchasing any Bernat Disco yarn in the future.

Jen (climbing down off the soap box) :)

See me under the trade section if you don't like the Poo Brown. I would have more use for brown than aqua, and I got mine Thursday in NC, while my mom in NJ got hers about a month ago.

Aww, at this rate the Pacific Northwest will be last and maybe they won't have any yarn left for the promotion. If there is, I hope I wind up with the Jungle Jive (dark green) or Burgundy Beat.

I got mine a couple of days ago. I love my Mr. Brown. It's much more like a pretty auburn than a poo color (unless someone needs Imodium:lol ). I was afraid I'd get that Cookie Monster color.

I used it on a little stuffed lion I was waiting to make, but have lots left. Maybe I'll trim a pair of slippers with it. I'd never worked with eyelash yarn before and it was a real challenge weaving in the ends.

Got mine a few weeks ago. I got the aqua in the picture. It did take a while to come I will agree with that, but hey it was free!

I saw one of the actual pom pom scarves on display in my LYS, and I didn't like it. I'm sure that I will figure out some project for it, because it is a nice weight.

I got mine about a week ago. I got a brown color. It's pretty though. It did take a LONG time to get here. I had just about given up, but it did finally show up.

I'm in Ohio and mine came today. It's Mr. Brown and came with three pattern leaflets (crochet wrap, knit bag, knit scarf). Haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I have some ww yarn close to that color and may make a scarf or something with one strand of each...

What freebie are you talking about? Thanks, Jody

i got mine today and i loved the shiny rusty brown color. i was wondering what to do with it because i've got some other eyelash yarn thats been driving me nuts. thanks for the tip on putting it with regular yarn. that sounds like it would really help. i may use it for trim, too.

YAYYY!!!! more yarn!!:yay

I got mine today. Color: "Mr. Brown"