Regarding Bernat's freebie ...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, haven't gotten mine yet either... I don't know if the "sending by zip code" is accurate as my mom, friends and such who live up north also haven't gotten theirs yet... I know this free offer expires in January so maybe they got such a large response that they ran out maybe? I dunno, but I bought the mag the day it came out and submitted my request the next day...

I just got mine the end of last week (Thursday, I think). It definitely took the 6-8 weeks they said it would. I got the aqua color - that's the only one I've heard of anyone receiving.

I never received mine, and went back to the website and ordered again. I figured it would tell me I had already registered, but it did not...told me I would receive in 6-8 weeks. :(

I got mine yesterday - aqua. I'm going to try to make a scarf with it but the stuff literally gave me a headache while I was trying to work with it yesterday. I don't do too well with these types of yarn. lol

Has anyone received their free Disco yarn, yet? If so, what color did you get? Just wondering -- I am still waiting for mine to arrive, but then I never was the patient type. :D

I got mine about a week ago. It's a bright turqoise. Very pretty. Not a color I usually wear, so I need to look for the right recipient or find a way to work the new color into my wardrobe.

It came from Mary Maxim, too.

it's been so long and with my memory, I'd already forgotten that I'd signed up for it. At least reading that you others are getting it in now is encouraging that mine will also show up soon. That's ya'll for this post. I'll have to try and remember where I keep putting that list that I write everything on!!!:(

I got mine yesterday - aqua. I'm going to try to make a scarf with it but the stuff literally gave me a headache while I was trying to work with it yesterday. I don't do too well with these types of yarn. lol

Did you try crocheting holding regular WW yarn with this yarn? It helps me to see the stitches a lot easier and it doesn't get tangled as easily...

I had to put another yarn with it. That's the only way I could make a scarf with it. It was giving me a headache too!

Archived