seagull1993

Regarding Bernat's freebie ...

Has anyone received their free Disco yarn, yet? If so, what color did you get? Just wondering -- I am still waiting for mine to arrive, but then I never was the patient type. :D

Didn't get mine...:( I was wondering the same thing...

:worried haven't gotten mine either .. wonder if they are gonna send them ???

Nope, haven't gotten mine yet either... I don't know if the "sending by zip code" is accurate as my mom, friends and such who live up north also haven't gotten theirs yet... I know this free offer expires in January so maybe they got such a large response that they ran out maybe? I dunno, but I bought the mag the day it came out and submitted my request the next day...

I just got mine the end of last week (Thursday, I think). It definitely took the 6-8 weeks they said it would. I got the aqua color - that's the only one I've heard of anyone receiving.

Oh, I hope mine is a lighter color like aqua -- I have trouble seeing the stitches in dark colors like navy or black. I am glad yours arrived. :-)

Is it October already? LOL I had forgotten when I ordered it, so it must be coming any day now. And I am glad it seems to be the aqua that they are sending to everyone. :-)

hi-

i haven't recieved mine either-

joanne

I got mine last week. It is aqua too.

I never received mine, and went back to the website and ordered again. I figured it would tell me I had already registered, but it did not...told me I would receive in 6-8 weeks. :(

none here, yet...still sitting by the mailbox, lonely:emptymail

Got mine today... also aqua. It's quite... flamboyant. LOL!

I think I will make a play scarf out of it for one of my nieces. :)

My mom got the one I ordered for 'her' in NJ, and sent it to me already, but MINE hasn't come. Aqua of course, lol. I think a friend is going to be making something with his, and I may donate mine to the cause.

I got mine yesterday - aqua. I'm going to try to make a scarf with it but the stuff literally gave me a headache while I was trying to work with it yesterday. I don't do too well with these types of yarn. lol

I finally got mine yesterday! It's Aqua Velvet color # 68208. It's been at least 3-4 months since I requested it.

But it's here now!!

There's hope for the rest of ya'll.

Natalie

Has anyone received their free Disco yarn, yet? If so, what color did you get? Just wondering -- I am still waiting for mine to arrive, but then I never was the patient type. :D

I got mine about a week ago. It's a bright turqoise. Very pretty. Not a color I usually wear, so I need to look for the right recipient or find a way to work the new color into my wardrobe.

It came from Mary Maxim, too.

it's been so long and with my memory, I'd already forgotten that I'd signed up for it. At least reading that you others are getting it in now is encouraging that mine will also show up soon. That's ya'll for this post. I'll have to try and remember where I keep putting that list that I write everything on!!!:(

I got mine yesterday - aqua. I'm going to try to make a scarf with it but the stuff literally gave me a headache while I was trying to work with it yesterday. I don't do too well with these types of yarn. lol

Did you try crocheting holding regular WW yarn with this yarn? It helps me to see the stitches a lot easier and it doesn't get tangled as easily...

I had to put another yarn with it. That's the only way I could make a scarf with it. It was giving me a headache too!

i got mine yesterday. It was Aqua Velvet. A close friend of mine got the same color. I think that's what they're giving everyone...maybe