My bag for crocheting on the train

Cuddlefish

Thanks. :)

No, it wasn't all that tight. I just crocheted with my normal tension, which is neither particularly tight or loose, and I haven't had any threads falling out, and it doesn't look like they will. I think it'll be okay as long as you make the loop in the right stage of the stitch to give maximum hold.

• 8 months later...
Thank you. I certainly wasn't expecting this thread to come alive again. :lol

I am glad it did tho cos it is a great project...

btw is the bf still around?

Thank you. :hug

I also liked getting rid of leftovers like this, because it was kinda fun to make. I'm really glad you find the idea useful. :)

I agree :yes the bag is great:manyheart and you have got a wonderfyl guy to model your bag on his head no less......and incredibly....... it looks GREAT on him! Any chance that you can teach us this stitch that you used?:hook :hook :hook

Thank you. :D

It's been a while since I did it, I think the best explanation I can give is the one I tried to give when I first posted this topic. There already is an attempt at an explanation here, somewhere. :)

i'm not one for red but u may just be setting a trend all over the world for us hookers.........ty for sharing the bag is soooooooo adorable.......my oldest daughter wants one for a purse.........she, like men........have no logic ........give her time i keep telling myself lol

Archived