Hi from Texas

terrybb

I'm new to Crochetville. I live in the country south of Dallas in a small lake community. Last year after my church's fall festival I decided that next year ( this year) I wasn't going to make 25 cobblers to sell but would pick up crochet again (after about 40 years away) and maybe make an afghan or two. Well, one year later I've made 8 afghans, lots of purses, scarves, shawls, stoles, christmas stockings, TP covers, baby items, flip flops, dog coats, hats, ponchos, thing-a-ma-jigs and doodads totaling about 150 items. I'm sure none of you have done that :wink . I still marvel at the color and texture of the yarns and want to make just one more item with everything I see. I love the challenge of figuring out a new pattern and repeating an old favorite with different yarn or in a new color.

I've been lurking here for a few days and finally got up the courage to participate. I've posted a question in Help and love looking at all your beautiful work. One of there days I'll post a picture of mine.

Terrybb

:welcome from Oklahoma. Sounds like you've been, ummm busy. You'll love this board, it is such a great place to find ideas (although sounds like you're okay there) and encouragement!

Tandi

Hi Terry :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!

You'll like it here! You tell you crocheted afghans, if you want visit my blog and see the amazing one a German friend made for me!

Archived