Hello from Sunny Florida!

pcaliguire

Just a quick note to introduce myself! My family and I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and very much enjoy it here! I've been crocheting for about 35 years and am currently working on developing my love of crochet into a full-time profession, designing both self-published patterns and designs for publication. In my own pattern lines I specialize in crochet suitable to Florida and other warm climates. I also teach crochet and am finishing up my CYCA teacher certification very soon.

On my current hook I am working on three articles for publication, but I also actually crochet just for fun, and particularly enjoy tapestry crochet and hairpin lace.

I look forward to learning about all of you! :)

Regards,

Patricia

Hi:waving Patricia and :welcome welcome from Palm Harbor, west of Tampa, north of Clearwater and south east of Tarpon Springs.

You should enjoy it here, lots of published people in our group.:hook

Welcoem to the group!! I think it is wonderful to know what can be worn in the Southern states due to the hotter climates and I will be visiting often as I have relatives that live in Florida and they won't use a lot of the things I usually crochet.

Welcoem to the group!! I think it is wonderful to know what can be worn in the Southern states due to the hotter climates and I will be visiting often as I have relatives that live in Florida and they won't use a lot of the things I usually crochet.

I know the feeling!!! There are so many things I want to make, but won't have the chance to wear living down here in FLA so I try to modify patterns sometimes so they will be cooler... I like the ponchos and stuff that are "airy" as they aren't too warm...

Archived