Free Kindle Crochet Books & Patterns

Braxxi

Thanks Braxxi!

I was looking at the Tunisian book the other day and hesitated because there are a few others I wanted to order first. :clap

Don't havae a Kindle, but I looked anyway. Good deal

There is a free app so you can use the patterns on your PC, it is free and can be used both for the free offers and the "paid" books.

Now I really want to forsake my nook and get a Kindle!!! I also want to read Crochet Saved My Life and noticed that it is free right now as well. It's not even available for nook. :/

Edit: I am now officially THANKFUL that my sons school has given them each an iPad to use! LOL! Until I can afford my own Kindle or iPad, I can use his! Yay!!!

Now I really want to forsake my nook and get a Kindle!!! I also want to read Crochet Saved My Life and noticed that it is free right now as well. It's not even available for nook. :/

Edit: I am now officially THANKFUL that my sons school has given them each an iPad to use! LOL! Until I can afford my own Kindle or iPad, I can use his! Yay!!!

I have a Nook, but I also have a tablet, so now it's the best of both worlds. Have the Kindle app on tablet, could put the Nook one there also, but prefer to keep them separate. Anyone who likes free books should visit http://www.freebooksy.com/ daily or subscribe to their email. Lists free books everyday, various types for both Nook and Kindle. Have fun!

Thanks Braxxi!

I was looking at the Tunisian book the other day and hesitated because there are a few others I wanted to order first. :clap

The free book for today is: Pinkie Jane Designs Crochet Fingerless Gloves Pattern eBook (The Full Collection) .

Today's Book is Easy Angel Wing Dress: Crochet Pattern for Baby Girls

and the previous book [Pinkie Jane Designs Crochet Fingerless Gloves Pattern eBook (The Full Collection)] is still being offered.

Archived