So glad I'm not crazy!

nursemamy

:c9 <<<That's me, happy about finding kindred spirits to obsess with. What an awesome place!

Just started on an afghan for my newest niece and am "hooked" allover again after taking a break from crochet since moving to Hawaii (well, except for the beautiful crochet lei I've learned to make). I am especially interested in thread crochet and will be starting a christening gown (which I have made once before) for aforementioned niece soon, but may need help with resizing the pattern since she will be bigger before she takes the dip!

I'm an Intensive Care Nurse working full time, raising 2 teens and being a wife to a Navy man. Now that the rainy season is upon us here in the islands :rain I'm looking foward chatting, learning and sharing more about crochet.

Hooray!! :clap

Amy

Hi:waving and Welcome :welcome from the West coast of Florida.:hot

Obesssion is our middle name. It can be with patterns, yarn, thread or hooks.

I too work mostly with thread. I do some work with yarn, but not much. I like making Barbie dolls into angels and such for my table.:c9

Hope you have fun looking around and when you are ready, I am sure there are plenty of people who can help you with resizing the pattern.:D

Happy crocheting.:hook

Obsessive? Who's obsessive? Speak for yourself. I'm just "dedicated" to crochet. Now, off to the LYS to get some more yarn to start a new project, because I'm so "dedicated" to crochet. :lol Welcome to Crochet-Addicts-Dedicated-To-Keep-Yarn-Companies-In-Business-Group. You're going to like it here.

Archived