My First Snowman

Silenced

Hello!

I have just joined the site today, and would like to post my first Christmas snowman! I just started to crochet about a month ago, so I am not that good yet, but I am working on it! Let me know what you think, or have any suggestions for it!

post-65303-135897792013_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

:clap Cute!! Welcome to the Ville!! :clap

:hug

Hello!

I have just joined the site today, and would like to post my first Christmas snowman! I just started to crochet about a month ago, so I am not that good yet, but I am working on it! Let me know what you think, or have any suggestions for it!

[ATTACH]60999[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

Thanks to the both of you! I really wanted to start connecting with people who crochet, so here I am! I am the only one my age that I know who does this, so it is kind of lonely! Let me know of any suggestions you might have. Does it need a tophat?

That is wonderful for a first-time project!

You're the same age as my son. I wish you could get him interested in crochet! He likes gaming, too.

That is wonderful for a first-time project!

You're the same age as my son. I wish you could get him interested in crochet! He likes gaming, too.

My neighbor is the one who got me interested in Crochet. Everyone else thinks I am crazy for getting into this, because they think it is too girly. But I like doing it, and it is very relaxing!

Cute little snowman! In response to your question, I think it will look good either way, with or without a top hat. :)

Hello and Welcome from the UK!!! :hi

I think his head is going to get cold lol. My sil made a bunch of knitted ones and they all had hats and scarves that the kids could play with and do snowman dress up! Yours is really cute! that was a great first project :cheer

doh this is the welcome thread..welcome!!

Thank you kindly to everyone! The reason I started these little guys, is because my Church is having a function in January and needed some decorations, but had a small budget. So, I tried my hand at making these, and they liked them, so we found a cheap and quick idea!

Archived