A tote I just finished

craftyone

Just finished this tote for one of my customers. I used the same pattern that MaryJo uses for her totes for the basic bag. I made it deeper than the original pattern and charted the flag myself.

post-19583-135897763859_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the positive comments! I hope she's pleased with it when she gets it today. I'm sure she will be; she's one of my best customers and also the most demanding-there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things she wants.:lol

Thanks !

Had to do it really quickly too; get the order on Monday, finished last night- getting picked up today.

Good thing my hook is pretty speedy!:lol

Now to get back to the rest of my list. I really have to try to remember to take pictures of my projects; I've done so many things that I don't have any pictures of:(

Just finished this tote for one of my customers. I used the same pattern that MaryJo uses for her totes for the basic bag. I made it deeper than the original pattern and charted the flag myself.

That is really cool looking.

The main reason I love this pattern, is that you can make it taller or deeper if you want. Also the pocket can be done so many different ways.

Awsome job and very, very cool. I love it.:hook

That is really cool looking.

The main reason I love this pattern, is that you can make it taller or deeper if you want. Also the pocket can be done so many different ways.

Awsome job and very, very cool. I love it.:hook

Thank you! I always admire your beautiful bags every month.:hook

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived