Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Owlvamp I will be having ice cream tonight but not cake, my oldest daughter and her family are taking me to Jackson's Ice Cream parlor, it's a neat place decorated with antiques and car license plates and they make their own ice cream and soda. We'll be going to dinner on Friday or Saturday when both daughters and families can go.

Dragnlady5, I have 6 - 6" squares for you and they will be in the mail on Friday.

Hi everyone!!
Happy Birthday Carol!!!

Late but better than not at all!!

PIneknott has been busy as usual I see, lol

Happy Birthday cshort

Welcome back to the ville world lacey!!

internet is back on. had no tv for almost 3 weeks and no internet for over a week. :( it was horrible. .

welcome new members :welcome

:hug for all !!

I can't imagine, I would probably suffer withdrawl from all of that! lol

Nother rainish day here, dank, damp, dark, and WINDY as all get out!! If this line reaches Chicago, it will really be the windiest city in the states, lol

Just stopping in to check that all is well on Yarn Hill for the time being!!!!! catch you a bit later!

Hi everyone!!

Happy Birthday Carol!!!

Late but better than not at all!!

PIneknott has been busy as usual I see, lol

Welcome back to the ville world lacey!!

I can't imagine, I would probably suffer withdrawl from all of that! lol

Nother rainish day here, dank, damp, dark, and WINDY as all get out!! If this line reaches Chicago, it will really be the windiest city in the states, lol

Just stopping in to check that all is well on Yarn Hill for the time being!!!!! catch you a bit later!

Ha ha ha,my first stop in the morning here is the birthday thread

internet is back on. had no tv for almost 3 weeks and no internet for over a week. :( it was horrible. .

welcome new members :welcome

:hug for all !!

I was really lost with out the computer for 30 some odd hrs.kept pacing and wringing hands,hubby seen the glazed look and figured

he better replace the computer he made unuseable.way back in time,we had no tv for 4 yrs while overseas,we just didn't miss it much back then

I have the same stupid cat problem. What did you wash yours in? I soaked it in white vinegar and then washed as normal.

I just used our regular detergent, Seventh Generation stuff. Now I have to wash it *again* - I'd finally gotten the whole skein untangled and into a ball, and it got knocked off the table onto a rug the dog's been having accidents on annnnnd now it smells again. (I suspect my husband of taking it off the table on purpose to clear it off, but that's not really a battle worth fighting. ;) )

I'm going to wash it once more, just leaving it in the ball and putting it in a mesh bag. I'm going to modify a page from our Katie and rubber band the bag to keep it close so hopefully the ball won't come undone much!

Ok, Little Viking wants to do "four messages!": ap

あああ1000&10

Hello people -- I'm really eager to get started on a new project, but gotta finish the current one. I'm doing that 63-square afghan. I figure I might get done this year. Hard to tell. I have my husband in the hospital -- got 3 stents today to go with the one he got in September. We believe it's a matter of DNA. And our business. At least he's getting some R&R.  I'm interested in doing some squares -- pineknott, any color or pattern?

Archived