Hi There

Grannydoller

Hi there,

I am Grannydoller and I am back!

For about a year I have taken a rest forom crocheting as my rwrists were shot. (Crocheting 8 hours a day will do that! Ha!

Any way, I now live in Indiana with my husband of 37 years, Cliff. I am originally from the Seattle< Washington area. We have four children(oldest is now deceased) and 4 grandkids, one of whicvh we are raising, I love crochet, reading and X-stitch. I would like to start crocheting for charity as I have run out pof family and friends to crochet for.

Happy Crocheting

I totally understand the wrist/hand thing as I have arthritis in my hands and ankles. I've forced myself abstain from crocheting this weekend and until my poor hands feel better. Once they get to feeling better, I'll eagerly get back to hooking. Hope I never have to hang it up for a year. That's a LONG time to not crochet. A day without crochet is a day without sunshine:( .

At any rate, happy to hear that you're able to pick up a hook again.:yay

Hi and welcome! 8 hours a day of crocheting... wow that is a lot and my wrists would be shot too. I just started last month but I do crochet about 15 hours a week so far. Glad to have you here and have fun making stuff for charity. I make baby hats for the hospital. I love it!

Archived