Peek-a-Boo Scarf

grannyannie

I made this scarf today, mostly while in the hold area of the hospital waiting to have a procedure done and on the ride to and from the hospital. (it's a 90+ min ride each way). I love this pattern!!!! I made her baby blanket pattern last week and fell in love with it and knew that I had to make the scarf when I saw the similar pattern! The only adjustment I made was that I wanted it for an adult so I started with a CH 172 to give me a 68" length with the yarn I used (RH with Love).

post-16860-135897732043_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm doing fine too. The procedure is one I have to have done every few months. I have a feeding tube (I have GP) and it needs to get changed every 3-4 months. As for the scarf, I actually did the beginning chain before I left the house so that DH wouldn't bother me when I was counting, lol! It works up pretty quick! :hook

Wow, that is sure pretty!! Great color!! I've had to take my mother to Phoenix for some medical tests. It's about a 3 1/2 hr. drive. As "I" am "driving" I'm thinking of all the crocheting or knitting I could be doing!! Geez!! Glad to hear that your procedure went well!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived