Inspiration Stole

nicolep

I had the pleasure of testing this stole. Now that it has been published, I can show it off to you all. :D It was published in the Winter 2011 Interweave Crochet magazine. I never have managed to block it...I'm a little lazy when it comes to those sorts of things. :lol I'll do it soon though because I'll definitely want to wear it this spring. Thanks for looking everyone. :manyheart

post-28827-135897721622_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897721631_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's wonderful. If you don't mind me asking, how long did that take to make?

Thank you! :)

Um....I don't really remember. It's made with lace weight yarn so it's slow going. If I had to guess, I'd say between 20 and 25 hours. The center went fairly quick, but it took almost 3 hours to get around the edges once I got to that part.

Thank you all! :)

Oh I love it! It's so beautiful! Is that thread yarn?

It's lace-weight yarn. The green is Classic Elite Yarns, Silky Alpaca Lace, the color is #2481 - Misty Meadow. The fiber content is 70% baby alpaca, 30% silk. The white is JaggerSpun Zephyr Super Fine Merino (100% Australian Merino Wool). I have long since lost the label to the JaggerSpun so I'm not sure on the color number.

Archived