Hooded scarf and fingerless glove set

AbbyNormal

I am so glad you showed one with a fingered glove underneath....perfect for extra warmth without bulky fingers for driving....of course now I realize I really do need to crochet some,a crocheters list never seems to end....Very nicely done.

A beautiful set, isn't it nice to make something for ourselves? seems like everything I make is for someone else.

I know you'll get a lot of compliments, it looks really nice on you.

A very pretty set! Making something for ourselves always seems to get put on the bottom of the list. Very glad you got to actually making those for you!

Now that it is getting colder I am soooooo glad I used yarn that was part wool! I may just use this pure wool I bought and haven't found a use for yet and make me another set! I heard it is going to get super cold soon. Thank you all for the kind words.

and Yes I have a soft spot for all things purple lol!

I have a question about your scarf hoodie is the back of the hoodie pointed even when you try not to make this so? I made yesterday and no matter what I did it was pointy...Thanks for your assistance in the issue

Sadly yes it does point. But I can get mine to lay down by just pushing it down.

I have a question about your scarf hoodie is the back of the hoodie pointed even when you try not to make this so? I made yesterday and no matter what I did it was pointy...Thanks for your assistance in the issue

I just thought of something else. If your stitches are tight it will be harder to lay down the point. I made mine loosely, not on purpose but it helps.

Archived