2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

The ONLY yarn I bought this year so far was for the bernat mystery cal and I already had 3 skeins for that....oh, and when I went to the knit and crochet festival :D Other than that, I've been really well behaved :yes Maybe only because I'm broke too and living with my sister and her bf right now :shrug:lol But hey, whatever works :wink

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh....I forgot I could "give up buying Yarn" for Lent. :devil

:rofl

Me too!:lol:lol:lol

Next year!

:manyheart

Finished an adult (lady because of color - dusty rose) cap earlier this week and used up a ball of yarn to make it. :jumpyay:woo:jumpyay +1 for me so far this week.

CLLinda, I don't have to go "out" to shop for yarn. I just get on the internet and get in trouble. But here lately I have been very good. I have looked but not ordered any even with free shipping. Free shipping is my downfall.

WooHoo....My numbers this week are......

wtd +22 ytd +44

This weekend will be busy with Easter Week preparations so probably not a lot of crocheting going on.

Seeing as I forgot last week, I'm putting in my totals now...

I'm finally where I left off at the beginning of the year...about time!

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD 0

:c9 :clap

CLLinda, I don't have to go "out" to shop for yarn. I just get on the internet and get in trouble. But here lately I have been very good. I have looked but not ordered any even with free shipping. Free shipping is my downfall.

It gets me in trouble too. I just hate paying for shipping, and when it's free, look out. :)

Going to post early as I will be away this weekend and do not expect to get any more done today. Finished two more preemie blankets and have two started....

Week ending 3/31/2012:

WTD: 4 , YTD: 108

My stepson is flying in tonight for his spring break visit and I KNOW I won't be getting enough crocheting done to use up any yarn. I've been working on different afghans I have going(3), kitchen sets, and a hat, but I'm using pounders and cones, so it takes FOREVER to use up yarn!!

For the week ending 3-31-12

WTD: +1 / YTD: -19

Oh....I forgot I could "give up buying Yarn" for Lent. :devil

:rofl

I don't know...I think giving up yarn for Lent is just asking for trouble...

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Whoo hoo!!! I finally finished one skein!!!! I feel so proud! And I used the whole thing too! Almost to the last centimeter! I won't be online on Saturday so I'll have to post my score for the week today.

WTD=-6 YTD=-6

I had zero movement this week. I worked on making squares, but between the skein I'm working on and all the balls I'm trying to use up to join the squares, I didn't have any "finish"

WTD 0 / YTD -40

I know this is a bit late but you did say people could join late so I hope this is okay! I am in! I need to stash down badly and this is just year for it. When do I need to post my first count?

I know this is a bit late but you did say people could join late so I hope this is okay! I am in! I need to stash down badly and this is just year for it. When do I need to post my first count?

:welcome

You want to post by 8AM Sunday, so get it in today :yes

I did get some hook time in last night, but not enough of one color used to gain any points :shrug

And so I don't forget later on tonight......

Week ending 3/31/12

WTD +1; YTD +12

Not much, but at least it's positive :yay

Thank you Marisa! I will get something in today.

Added you to the list. Welcome!!!!

Archived