2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I tested a square last night for a fellow viller and used a ball, then made a ball....so +2 for me this morning :clap:yay No work on my afghan though.

Hobby Lobby trip for me on Friday, but shouldn't be bad because I'm broke :shrug:lol

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went wild and crazy and got 2 MORE skeins! I knit a Special Olympics scarf, but found out there was still time to make another one, so I'm now crocheting one. Needless to say, I had to go to Michaels to get more of the yarn...

I've used up a ball of sport weight yarn I had making bracelets. And will use up at least 4 more balls soon on the bracelets. YAY!!!

Here's the first 2 that I made last night. I've made 5 more today. :)

Here are the other 5 bracelets. :)

Great idea :manyheart

I have a 1/2 skein of each rainbow color and 1 1/2 skeins black of Vanna's Choice left, so I started another afghan. I'll need at least 2 more in black to finish it though. I might finish any off some by Sat. My b-day is the 13th, if I visit my parents, mom and I might wind up at Michaels. :goodorbad, it'll be fun!

Ellie 13

Finished my beanie cap using RHSS Plum Pudding and Petal Pink. Didn't use enough yarn up to count. Onto a new cap today using a new pattern. When I crochet something new it takes me longer so not sure if I will use up enough yarn to count the rest of this week. We will see.

Made 2 bags yesterday using 2 1/2 skeins EACH! :) +10

We need a smilie of a :turtle stomping on a :rabbit:rofl

:turtle:vheart

hey! I have a prior record I have to maintain...

Has anyone received an e-mail from Lion Brand today?? Something about 20% off your entire order!!!! DELETE....DELETE....DELETE!!!!!

won't even look..no no no

Dog sat today. Had 4 hours to crochet. It was great! Used up 2/3 of a skein making a wheel chair shawl.

The dog gets scared when left alone, so I babysat him. It was nice out, so we played "Fetch" in the yard.

It was a good day.

:manyheart

Archived