Heart Earrings, bracelet, & Poncho

crochetqueen

:clap CONGRATULATIONS! :clap Never think being published isn't a big deal, no matter where you are published. Of course, it's a big deal. Do you think every pattern submitted is accepted? I doubt it! You should be very proud of yourself especially for having 3 patterns accepted. Way to go!!! :clap

3 of my patterns made it into the Crochet Pattern a Day 2006 Calendar. The heart earrings and heart bracelet are in February, and the Adult Poncho in December. It isn't much but for me very exciting.

I was just looking through my 2006 Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar for the patterns you described. Are you Eva? If so I just wanted to tell you how much I like all the patterns you submitted but, especially the Poncho in the multi purple and black. By the way Congratulations!:clap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is wonderful you got your patterns published. :cheer I just received my copy today. I bought it off of Amazon.com. I had a gift certificate.

I was a little disappointed with it though. It appears there were a lot of patterns that were published by the editor. :think

I heard others who had patterns published that their yarn was changed as well. Has anyone else have this problem?

I was considering submitting for the 2007 calendar, now I'm not so sure. Any thoughts from anyone who submitted and was published, as well as those who submitted and was not published?

Hope

Where can I get one of those calendars, are they sold online? I've heard you all mention it so often, I'm really curious to see it now.

Edit: Okay, I can see others have already asked the same question. :lol

i found mine at barnes and noble, then after i had spent the 13.00 for it, i found it at costco for around 8.00, so i bought 2 more as i am giving these as christmas gifts. hope you find it, try costco if you are a member:hug :hug

• 2 weeks later...
I was a little disappointed with it though. It appears there were a lot of patterns that were published by the editor. :think

Hope

I'm not sure but I think she was not given alot of time to get the whole calendar done so she had to fill in with what she had. I'm not sure about the yarn being changed, that could of been a typo error that happens alot in publishing.

Archived