Crocheted Tops Finds!

I just got back from a 3-day/2-nights out-of-town trip with DH and wanted to share what I found and bought.:D I saw the cream colored pineapple blouse (in thread) in a place where they sell used clothing. It cost me only US$2.00. It's very pretty and look brand new and it doesn't even smell! :lol It fitted me perfectly and the thread used looks like silk as it feels silky and it shines. :D The second one which is a black long-sleeved vest is bought from a department store and they had on sale and there are a couple left and I was so lucky as one is in my size. :manyheart The thread used is also the same as the cream one and this one costs less than US$5.00. I'm so lucky!!!!!:lol000_0103_edited.jpg

000_0104_edited.jpg

jackie, wow that is awesome. what a great deal you got. i love those, enjoy and see if ya can find any more bargains. i love bargains don't you guys, especially when it i crochet related:devil :devil:manyheart:hug :hug :hug

I agree......the price for these are too cheap! It would've taken me weeks to finish one of these granting that I knew how to make one. :lol I surely will treasure these as I know it'll be hard to find bargains like these again.

Archived