Hello, y"all

bizzygranny47

:pink So glad to be here. I love forums like this. I'm a 58 yr. old wife, mom, Grandma and Great-Grandma living in N.C. I'm a transplant from N.Y. about 18 yrs. ago. I am a cashier at Lowe's (had to work there to support my habit of buying plants and other stuff). I'm also a breast cancer survivor (twice) and doing great. Have 2 dogs, Maxine (black lab/chesapeake bay retriever mix) and Heidi (mini-dachsund), 1 cat (Tyson), and 1 cockatiel (Sammy). While crocheting is my first love (self-taught about 35 yrs. ago), I also like to knit a little, paint a little, a variety of other crafts the newest of which is polymer clay. If i get bored with one craft I pick up another for awhile. Hope to make new lot of new friends here. I have many patterns I've collected from here and there so if I can be of any help I'd be more than happy to help. Until next time....

:welcome aboard, you are alot like me, with many interests I move from one to another too, even though with crochet I seem to stay with it longer than other crafts.......I'm also an animal lover as you are.......I hope to see you on the board often.:dog :cat :dog

:pink So glad to be here. I love forums like this. I'm a 58 yr. old wife, mom, Grandma and Great-Grandma living in N.C. I'm a transplant from N.Y. about 18 yrs. ago. I am a cashier at Lowe's (had to work there to support my habit of buying plants and other stuff). I'm also a breast cancer survivor (twice) and doing great. Have 2 dogs, Maxine (black lab/chesapeake bay retriever mix) and Heidi (mini-dachsund), 1 cat (Tyson), and 1 cockatiel (Sammy). While crocheting is my first love (self-taught about 35 yrs. ago), I also like to knit a little, paint a little, a variety of other crafts the newest of which is polymer clay. If i get bored with one craft I pick up another for awhile. Hope to make new lot of new friends here. I have many patterns I've collected from here and there so if I can be of any help I'd be more than happy to help. Until next time....

Hi and:welcome from the Heart of Texas. I pick up on the polymer and silver clay,too...I drive hubbie nuts cos' I go from one project to another....I tell him I have to wait to bake, polish, or dry so I might as well do something else...

Archived