crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Oh poor thing! I have 4 Michaels within a 10 mile radius! But that is dangerous!

Love your tote!!!

Sue is working today, but I'm sure she will answer you later!

kuddles

Thank you,

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could just throw the pattern out. :lol

:turtle:vheart

yeah right.. head purge is the only thing that will get that pattern thrown out :lol Pattern? I don't need no stinkin pattern (it really does not smell :lol:lol)

I'm gonna force myself NOT to do another tote of any kind until those two sweaters are done!

Think I'll be able to do it?

LOL

kuddles

:cheer:cheer:cheeryes we can:cheer:cheer:cheeryes we can:cheer:cheer:cheer

Good luck with it!!! I'm having the darndest time staying on track and getting baby blankets done- and one of them is for my grandson-to-be!!! Maybe those of us that have to get other projects done can cheer each other on? :cheer

:cheer:cheer:cheer :cheer:cheer:cheer :cheer:cheer:cheer

(going to do 6 rows of the RR before I allow myself to finish SBT #7)

:cheer I can do this! We can do this! Baby Items that need to get done WILL get done:cheer

:cheer:cheer:cheer :cheer:cheer:cheer

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

You CAN do it! You CAN do it! You MUST do it!

Okay how about work a few rows of the baby blanket, then two rows of the tote, then back to the blanket.......

It's worth a shot! Give it a try!

Woot!

kuddles

Not sure how well that will really work long term but I did manage it for awhile last night..and now there is the spring grass beret I'm working on (mine is blood grass :D, ok mine is red. Japanese blood grass is really a cool thing to add interest to a garden or container garden)

~*~*~*~*~*~GoOd MoRnInG~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm gonna show off a little here too...

here is my newest bag I designed............

Drawstring Canteen Shoulder Bag

very cool! I like it!

Awesome deal at Micheals!!! It's an hours ride to the nearest Micheals so I don't get there very often. I can talk DH into taking me a couple of times a year. :( Boy do I miss driving!

Guess what! I got my camera to work!!!!!!!!! :cheer It's not the best picture in the world, but here is my SBT #2....

that turned out terrific!! Love the colors!

I went there and I got me pattern, THANKYOU!!! so i'm off to look for yarn now. I never thought to look on Ravelry.

I go to ravelry before I do etsy. Be ready for the "lays potato chip" syndrome and these totes.... :hook

Now for me personally I am going to finish the baby blanket this weekend..I am I am I am :cheer:cheer:cheer I actually did 2 colors worth and that is 5 rows each so I did 10 rows before I worked on my SBT. :clap

Got a few rows done on the grass beret too!

We will NOT let these totes control us..we will not, will not, will not...:yes:think:eek:eek:eek:eek:lol :rofl

Good morning friends! I forced myself to start on a little baby sweater last nite....my boss is a grandpa again so I picked up some super soft blue to make a little pullover, big enough to use next winter. Going quickly, got about 1/3 done. I have another friend due with a boy in July so better do one for her too! I'm gonna force myself NOT to do another tote of any kind until those two sweaters are done!

Think I'll be able to do it?

LOL

kuddles

Good luck with it!!! I'm having the darndest time staying on track and getting baby blankets done- and one of them is for my grandson-to-be!!! Maybe those of us that have to get other projects done can cheer each other on? :cheer (but I do still want to finish SBT #7:hook)

Thanks!!! But first, I'm heading out to Kohls for a little retail therapy with my coupon- then when I get home, it's baby blanket time!!!! (going to do 6 rows of the RR before I allow myself to finish SBT #7)

:cheer I can do this! We can do this! Baby Items that need to get done WILL get done:cheer

I have an idea! For each baby blanket, make a matching SBT to go with it! Then stuff the blanket into the bag, and present the whole package as the gift! :D

I have an idea! For each baby blanket, make a matching SBT to go with it! Then stuff the blanket into the bag, and present the whole package as the gift! :D

That's a great idea!!!

Well, I did three rows of the baby blanket and the SBT is calling my name- so I'm going to oblige and work a bit on that!!

I had to go to Michael's because...well.....I just had to- but I was very disappointed- the prices were not that great at all!! And you can't use a coupon on clearance items. I guess all the good buys were in Kuddlekubs Michael's!!! I did get 2 pairs of shoes at DSW that just opened next to Michael's (and I had a $15.00 off grand opening coupon) so I was a happy camper!!

Thanks!!! But first, I'm heading out to Kohls for a little retail therapy with my coupon- then when I get home, it's baby blanket time!!!! (going to do 6 rows of the RR before I allow myself to finish SBT #7)

See...I was right. You are my parents real daughter. Pop loves the Giants and Yankees, Mom loves Kohls. :lol

just poppin' in real quick before heading out to my 10yr old baseball game.

I love love love all the totes you guys are making! They are too pretty!

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

okay off to get more coffee and start getting ready

have a great day all...............

:heart

:mug

Love it Tam!

Awesome deal at Micheals!!! It's an hours ride to the nearest Micheals so I don't get there very often. I can talk DH into taking me a couple of times a year. :( Boy do I miss driving!

Guess what! I got my camera to work!!!!!!!!! :cheer It's not the best picture in the world, but here is my SBT #2....

Very pretty! Love how it looks swirled! :)

Are you still selling the Granny Go round tote pattern?. I was at your Esty site and I didn't see it.

It sold late yesterday and we were without power for 3 hours last night so I have to relist it.

I went there and I got me pattern, THANKYOU!!! so i'm off to look for yarn now. I never thought to look on Ravelry.

Okay, then...never mind! :rofl

yeah right.. head purge is the only thing that will get that pattern thrown out :lol Pattern? I don't need no stinkin pattern (it really does not smell :lol:lol)

I'm glad it doesn't smell! Me on the other hand after work...yikes. 2 words: Turtle Funk. :lol

We will NOT let these totes control us..we will not, will not, will not...:yes:think:eek:eek:eek:eek:lol :rofl

Okay, yeah, sure. :rofl

What a great idea! The yarn for the 1st baby afghan is staged and ready to go. I've been reading the past few hours. Now to make dinner, then crochet.

I missed that idea, what a great one! :clap

:lol I guess you were- "sister"!!!!

They said they found me under a rock. :lol

Hello my fellow tote addicts!

I'm posting three pix: the first one is another Southwest Tote (see my previous show and tells) but with purple for a coworker. Once done, I of course had to make a small tote to match for her 4 year old DD! Needless to say, both loved them!

Then the next two are the pictures of the hot pink SBT using the ribbon yarn as promised. Took more of a barrel shape with the ribbon yarn, and I included a closeup so you can see the ribbon yarn in there.

And good thing I took the pictures this morning! I decided to take it to work to show it off to my coworkers and promptly ended up giving it to a teacher friend at work for her 12 year old daughter! Yup, just handed it over and said I hope she loves it!

What is the word written on my forehead? I can't see it, can you tell me what it says?

Hope you enjoy looking at the pix!!

kuddles

Nice totes. I especially like that little tote. Soo cute!

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

Great design!

Very pretty tote.

That's a great idea!!!

Well, I did three rows of the baby blanket and the SBT is calling my name- so I'm going to oblige and work a bit on that!!

I had to go to Michael's because...well.....I just had to- but I was very disappointed- the prices were not that great at all!! And you can't use a coupon on clearance items. I guess all the good buys were in Kuddlekubs Michael's!!! I did get 2 pairs of shoes at DSW that just opened next to Michael's (and I had a $15.00 off grand opening coupon) so I was a happy camper!!

That is terrible! Well this Michaels is the only one in my area putting these so cheap! Sorry yours didn't!

I finished the little baby sweater! I need something to work on tonite...hmmmmm SBT? No! I won't!

(yes i will)

Nite all!

kuddles

That is terrible! Well this Michaels is the only one in my area putting these so cheap! Sorry yours didn't!

I finished the little baby sweater! I need something to work on tonite...hmmmmm SBT? No! I won't!

(yes i will)

Nite all!

kuddles

:clap for finishing the baby sweater! I'm being good and ignoring the call of the SBT!! I've been plugging away on the baby RR---tomorrow it's back to SBT...and now it's back to the Yankee game and the RR!

Sue-- "Pop" is probably wishing that the Yankees would score already!!!:lol

I'm back with sbt #3. this is rhss in frosty green and watercolor.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/IMG_0443.jpg

also a pic of totes 1,2 and 3. the other pics colors were a bit off, and I wanted to show the size difference with the one in homespun. (it's a bit wider than the others) http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/IMG_0442.jpg

off to start number 4:devil I believe I am hooked lol

Beautiful!! Watercolors is one of my personal favorite colorways!! :) Lovely work!

:clap for finishing the baby sweater! I'm being good and ignoring the call of the SBT!! I've been plugging away on the baby RR---tomorrow it's back to SBT...and now it's back to the Yankee game and the RR!

I only have a couple of rows left on the baby blanket..then I have to edge it and not sure what to use.

Maybe I need a few rows on the SBT to think about it :lol

finished my first one started this morning and :eek after actually reading the pattern I finished around 2 still deciding if I want to line it. and the colors are vannas dark plum and then a variegated purple that I think is sensations

Pur-tee!! :D

Here's my SBT #6 that I finished the other night. I'm working on #7 in Cotton Ease and cotton!

Lovely!! :yes

@ sue ...did i mention that DH DID ask how is sue anyway? when he found my stash...its kinda cool he has finally learned your name....you used to be "that turtle lady"

well my day was shot all to heck! hubby went back to work today and worked a 1/2 hour and they sent him home! i was still semi asleep and heard my BIL talking to somebody...thne i heard what i thought was hubby but thought how in heck hes supposed to be at work!!! so later in the morning i woke up to the tune of hubby standing over me saying well they sent me home! (insert angry tone here) i though oh **** he got fired! but then he explained to me that the plant DID send him honme and he had already been back to the dr to get a restriction slip and back to the plant to turn it in (covering their own rear ends)

so i was gonna crochet today but ended up grounding a cat! hayley got IN my zebra bag after i specifically told her yesterday not to! funny thing is shes the same color of the bag (black & white)

im still winding the yarn i got for my next four totes. and i discovered i ordered two wrong shades but not to worry theyll be put to good use!

sorry ladies for all my long ramblings lately but you all are like sisters to me and as stressed as i am lately i need sisters to lean on :hug

Lean away, Sister! :D That's partly why we're here, right? Isn't that what addicts do - support one another??? :hook

Hello my fellow tote addicts!

I'm posting three pix: the first one is another Southwest Tote (see my previous show and tells) but with purple for a coworker. Once done, I of course had to make a small tote to match for her 4 year old DD! Needless to say, both loved them!

Then the next two are the pictures of the hot pink SBT using the ribbon yarn as promised. Took more of a barrel shape with the ribbon yarn, and I included a closeup so you can see the ribbon yarn in there.

And good thing I took the pictures this morning! I decided to take it to work to show it off to my coworkers and promptly ended up giving it to a teacher friend at work for her 12 year old daughter! Yup, just handed it over and said I hope she loves it!

What is the word written on my forehead? I can't see it, can you tell me what it says?

Hope you enjoy looking at the pix!!

kuddles

Love them! Now, when I finally get around to making one of these for myself, I will have to do one up for my DD, I'm sure she'll love it!! :yes

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

Love it, Tammy!! :clap

:tup

They said they found me under a rock. :lol

...um... like a turtle, perhaps? :lol

Good morning fellow addicts!

I only worked on the baby RR last night! I'm anxious for it to become a finished project so I can reward myself with finishing up my SBT. Then, it'll be on to another baby blanket WITH SBT!!!!

Have a great Sunday- it's grey and rainy here in NJ- perfect day for some hooky time---after grocery shopping is done, that is......

Beautiful!! Watercolors is one of my personal favorite colorways!! :) Lovely work!

thank you, I bought that yarn at least a year ago thinking to use it in a round ripple (my other pattern addiction, not sure but I think I am up to 28 give or take a few) but it just didn't work with the color scheme so it got pushed aside in the stash bin. love the way it turned out. The name for this tote is a good description, because I just keep digging through my stash to come up with different color combinations, lol

Could you hear him yelling at them from there? :lol

See, we can make SBTs while thinking about other stuffs. Brain cells aren't required for the SBT. :rofl

:rofl

Gorgeous :manyheart love the colors

Could you hear him yelling at them from there? :lol

Just as I'm sure he heard me and DH yelling from here!!!:lol:lol:lol they are getting a little painful to watch, so switched out my avatar for my new love- Stash Buster Totes!!!!:hook

(yes i will)

Nite all!

kuddles

:clap yes, you should reward yourself. Baby sweater, SBT, Baby project, SBT.

I only have a couple of rows left on the baby blanket..then I have to edge it and not sure what to use.

:yesYup, a few rows of SBT always gets the yarnie juices flowing. The only problem? You'll be thinking of what colors to make your next STB, not how to edge the blankie. :eek

No crochet time last night. I was called over to my son's house (2 blocks away) to see his new toilet. HUH??? Little did I know he and his girlfriend went to IKEA and bought stuff to remodel his spare bathroom. AND they also bought furniture for her daughter and son. I knew they were planning on having her and the kids move into his house in July. Nope, not July...next weekend!! They were trying to get everything ready to suprise the kids when they come back from their dad's this weekend.

I'll try and get a pic of SBT #4 today after church. It's made with Vanna's Choice in Colonial Blue and Denim Mist. (now my youngest son wants an afghan in these colors.)

:clap for finishing the baby sweater! I'm being good and ignoring the call of the SBT!!

Thanks! I'm glad it is done! Did NOT start another project last nite, actually watched some TV without doing that! Unheard of!

LOL Well did ya work on the SBT you bad girl?

LOL Good one!

kuddles

Good Morning Ladies! It's a dreary, rainy day here in Massachusetts and I had a lousy night, not much sleep so I hope to get some hook time in between naps today. I MUST work on my baby blankie! :yes What's that? SBT #3 calling my name?....:blush NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not yet! :lol

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

Too bad about Michael's but at least you got some great shoes! :clap

So did you figure it out? :lol

Good morning fellow addicts!

I only worked on the baby RR last night! I'm anxious for it to become a finished project so I can reward myself with finishing up my SBT. Then, it'll be on to another baby blanket WITH SBT!!!!

Have a great Sunday- it's grey and rainy here in NJ- perfect day for some hooky time---after grocery shopping is done, that is......

Enjoy your Sunday!

:clap yes, you should reward yourself. Baby sweater, SBT, Baby project, SBT.

:yesYup, a few rows of SBT always gets the yarnie juices flowing. The only problem? You'll be thinking of what colors to make your next STB, not how to edge the blankie. :eek

No crochet time last night. I was called over to my son's house (2 blocks away) to see his new toilet. HUH??? Little did I know he and his girlfriend went to IKEA and bought stuff to remodel his spare bathroom. AND they also bought furniture for her daughter and son. I knew they were planning on having her and the kids move into his house in July. Nope, not July...next weekend!! They were trying to get everything ready to suprise the kids when they come back from their dad's this weekend.

I'll try and get a pic of SBT #4 today after church. It's made with Vanna's Choice in Colonial Blue and Denim Mist. (now my youngest son wants an afghan in these colors.)

Can't wait to see #4! Those colors sound beautiful!

Archived