crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't mention my name. So its your own fault! :lol

Angel Soft is toilet paper. Angel Hair is the yarn! :lol

[ATTACH]39094[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Wow, this one is great too!!

Goodmorning Sue:

I am loving this one too... Great color combos.

And the previous one was so lovly too...

How many have you done so far of your SBT's ?

Say Sue what happened to the mini one you were making and the pattern?

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=TurtleLvr;2277971]I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't mention my name. So its your own fault! :lol

[ATTACH]39094[/ATTACH]

Goodmorning Sue:

I am loving this one too... Great color combos.

And the previous one was so lovly too...

How many have you done so far of your SBT's ?

Say Sue what happened to the mini one you were making and the pattern?

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks! I just finished #8 of the SBT. The mini one bit the dust. It was too difficult to do with 2 strands. May try again with just 1 strand.

:cheer:eek:hook

LOVE this one! Those colors are beautiful.

I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't mention my name. So its your own fault! :lol

:rofl so, is this one of those please don't squeeze the charmin totes!

thanks for the multi quote tip. :)

I thought it would be, but it isn't. Came out really pretty and so soft to pet! :lol

What number is this? You're not updating your siggie you :loco ! :rofl

I lost count again lol. I THINK it's #16..or is it 17... :rofl

Oh, I finished the ILTC SBT last night. I made the base with an extra round and added 5 rounds of V's to make it bigger. Plus chained 100 for the straps...and added a pocket! I hope to post pictures later. Took 5 skeins of ILTC! :)

Sue it's beautiful! but how about a picture with a normal sized tote..it really is hard to see that it's bigger. Looks like a regular one with longer handles..and what are you going to put in there..the kitchen sink? :lol

[ATTACH]39094[/ATTACH]

Now that is toooo funny! do we have a picture of that or did I miss it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Morning all~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marisa........ Love your lining!

Dawn.......... Sweet tote!!! Nice colors!

Mary......... wow... another cool tote!!!

Sue............ NICE!! Thats a really cool cotton tote!!!!!

I just realized I never showed a pic of the tote I tested for kuddles.

I havent felted it yet...............:sigh..... I sure hope I get the chance soon!!!

But here it is unfelted! Thank you for letting me help test... its an awesome bag!!!!

post-18634-135897657329_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

WOW, soo many more lovely totes!!!

Well, since my cat loves the totes I've made (thinks they're her bed if I leave them sit on the coffee table after taking pics) I decided to make her a Stashbuster kitty bed, will she go in it,,, NO, (maybe cuz I tried to force her in it to make sure she fit, lol) oh well, maybe she'll try it on her own someday,,, sigh.

post-28494-135897657335_thumb.jpg

I havent felted it yet...............:sigh..... I sure hope I get the chance soon!!!

But here it is unfelted! Thank you for letting me help test... its an awesome bag!!!!

[ATTACH]39106[/ATTACH]

Oooooo so pretty! LOVE it! Thanks for testing and can't wait to see it felted!!

kuddles

Well, since my cat loves the totes I've made (thinks they're her bed if I leave them sit on the coffee table after taking pics) I decided to make her a Stashbuster kitty bed, will she go in it,,, NO, (maybe cuz I tried to force her in it to make sure she fit, lol) oh well, maybe she'll try it on her own someday,,, sigh.

Wow! I love this!!! Hmmmmmm mind is racing....

kuddles

:rofl so, is this one of those please don't squeeze the charmin totes!

thanks for the multi quote tip. :)

You can pet, but no squeezing! :lol

Sue it's beautiful! but how about a picture with a normal sized tote..it really is hard to see that it's bigger. Looks like a regular one with longer handles..and what are you going to put in there..the kitchen sink? :lol

The ILTC one I finished last night I haven't even taken a picture of yet. The last picture I posted was one I posted a couple weeks ago using Angel Hair yarn. Just the handles are larger. I had to make the new one bigger not really in size, but because of a smaller hook and thinner yarn.

[ATTACH]39106[/ATTACH]

Thanks and very pretty! Can't wait to see it felted!!

We got one of those wicker cat beds where it has a little "cave" at the bottom and another bed above...the dog sleeps in it! :lol

Well, since my cat loves the totes I've made (thinks they're her bed if I leave them sit on the coffee table after taking pics) I decided to make her a Stashbuster kitty bed, Omy... how cute is that! will she go in it,,, NO, (maybe cuz I tried to force her in it to make sure she fit, lol) oh well, maybe she'll try it on her own someday,,, sigh.

Oooooo so pretty! LOVE it! Thanks for testing and can't wait to see it felted!! aww... thanks sweetie! I sure want to get this felted!!!! my daughter has been home with all her kids... all weekend and week so far... so no real peace to watch it during the process.

kuddles

You can pet, but no squeezing! :lol

The ILTC one I finished last night I haven't even taken a picture of yet. The last picture I posted was one I posted a couple weeks ago using Angel Hair yarn. Just the handles are larger. I had to make the new one bigger not really in size, but because of a smaller hook and thinner yarn.

Thanks and very pretty! Can't wait to see it felted!! Yeah..... me too.... :think

Some day......... I'll have some quiet time..... maybe!

We got one of those wicker cat beds where it has a little "cave" at the bottom and another bed above...the dog sleeps in it! :lol

I was thinking of you the other day when I looked over and saw the RR I'm making for my grandson-to-be- or I should say NOT making, since I keep starting totes!!!!:lol

At least you've started on the ghan for your grandson-to-be! I still can't decide on a pattern! July 1 is going to be here before I know it! :lol

OK, so here's a pic of my mom's lining. I picked colors to match the yarn :D My aunt got the red bag which has red lining and a tan pocket.

Nice lining!

Just finished #6 I used ILTY in pink and surprize stripe [ATTACH]39080[/ATTACH]
:cheer:eek:hook

Oh, I finished the ILTC SBT last night. I made the base with an extra round and added 5 rounds of V's to make it bigger. Plus chained 100 for the straps...and added a pocket! I hope to post pictures later. Took 5 skeins of ILTC! :)

[ATTACH]39094[/ATTACH]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Morning all~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marisa........ Love your lining!

Dawn.......... Sweet tote!!! Nice colors!

Mary......... wow... another cool tote!!!

[ATTACH]39106[/ATTACH]

Love all the gorgeous totes ladies!!!:cheer:clap:cheer You all do great work!!!

The ILTC one I finished last night I haven't even taken a picture of yet. The last picture I posted was one I posted a couple weeks ago using Angel Hair yarn. Just the handles are larger. I had to make the new one bigger not really in size, but because of a smaller hook and thinner yarn.Ok Now I have to go back and look. I LOVE that angel hair yarn. One of my first berets was from angel hair.

I bought one for Moose (4.5lbs) and the cat uses it, Amos the mini aussie uses it... and neither of them fit! Moose? I think I can count on one hand how many times I've seen him in it. :lol

OK, the cat is mocking me!!!!! :angry
Yup! Cats are like that, but that picture says a 1000 words!!

I have decided I have to line up my WIP (waaaay to many at this point..hmmm wonder why? :rofl )

Between each one will be a tote...no tote unless I finish the WIP...

Think I can do it??

Me neither :lol:rofl:hook

Archived