New from Albuquerque, NM

candi

Hi to all! I've enjoyed reading some of your posts - actually found your website searching for help with a particular yarn.

I am a homeschooling, stay-at-home Mom of a 6 y/o and an almost 8 y/o (1st and 2nd grade). I have homeschooled both of them since pre-school (this is my fourth year). I have crocheted since I was a little girl (my grandma taught me) and have done all kinds of things from afghans to filet, doilies to doll-clothes. Since selling my horse almost 2 years ago, I have re-entered the world of needlecrafts with a vengeance to save my sanity. My mother taught me to knit a few years ago and I go back and forth, sometimes doing a project of each at the same time.

My children are very active and athletic, so I have time to knit and crochet at my son's baseball and basketball practices (not his games, of course, he has my whole attention at those) and gymnastics for my daughter. I have done needlework in the car, in the park, at the zoo, while everyone else is fishing, etc. etc.

Thank you for the website - great projects and information!

:clap :clap :clap :clapHello Duke City I live in Los Lunas. You will love it here, but be forewarned there are soooooo many great ideas that you may have a closet full of unfinished projects not mention a HUGE 'I need to make list' :hook . I have a two and half year old I want to homeschool would love to know what you used for pre-school and kindergarten.

Archived