SO GLAD I'M HERE

irikel

Hi everyone....My name is Olga and i'm from Puerto Rico.I have been crocheting for over 10 years but i stopped and recently picked up again.I am in love with my hooks and yarn all over again. I am enjoying it more now than ever especially when i make my grand daughter something.I love everything i've seen here and have enjoyed myself....hope to be here for a long time and make some friends.Thanks for having me .:manyheart

Oh man....I'm having fun already ....I was so surprized with all the replies I got so soon....Thanks guys....Its kool reading them all , I feel at home already!:clap

Welcome! I am new here myself and spend hours reading all the archieves. Hubby is laid off and he is amazed I can spend all that time looking at patterns. My WIM list is very long!

I have a new grand daughter, too, and love the baby things! So many baby things, so little time! my little Arden has 7 afghans now.:manyheart She lives about a 2 1/2 hour drive from us so we don't see her often. I live in Ohio and my heart is in Pittsburgh, PA!

Hope you enjoy the board as much as I do!

Lorry

I just wanna say thanks again for all the replies I got again today...I went to bed last night at 2:45 am cause I was enjoying myself so much reading and searching here , time literaly flew bye.... I'm working on a halter for my grandaughter whom is 5 and she loves it when I make her something. Hope to get a couple pics here to share...Have a nice day .:manyheart

Archived