What to make for a Wedding

Okay I need ideas for a wedding gift can't afford to buy a wedding gift and I need ideas on what to crochet for a wedding the date my cousin is getting married is June 4 of this year.

My grandma crocheted a beautiful white Bible cover for my wedding. It's gorgeous, lacy and I still have it. :)

a filet name doily framed with the new last name. it is a wonderfully personal gift costing only the cost of a frame and thread. You can mount the finished item on scrapbook paper..which is acid free so no yellowing of your item...i just tack it down with a few tiny stitches through the paper

I crocheted a filet crochet wall hanging/doily for a friend. I put their first names and the date of their wedding on it with a border that had hearts in it. Something like that would be nice.

Thank you all for the ideas I would make her an afghan but a friend of my aunt's is knitting her an afghan so I think I'm going to do oven mitts, potholders, dishcloths and some placemats and maybe a shawl if I have enough yarn leftover.

Archived