5-10 pt. Starburst Round Ripple CAL

LadiBug329

I have 2 more gift ghans to finish THEN I think I can start on a round ripple of some sort. Really want to do this one, but I think I'll start with a regular RR first. maybe. we'll see...

Technically I have 3 gift ghans to go still, but the 3rd doesnt need to be finished until June 2012 lol

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spidey ghan is FINALLY done!!!

post-10150-135897636562_thumb.jpg

DDs boyfriends Mom brought her home just as I was laying it out to take the pic and the first thing she said was "OMG - it's Spiderman! How cool!"

It's almost 5 feet across from point to point but closer to 4 feet across from valley to valley.

I am sooooooooooooooo glad it's done!

Spidey ghan is FINALLY done!!!

[ATTACH]36111[/ATTACH]

DDs boyfriends Mom brought her home just as I was laying it out to take the pic and the first thing she said was "OMG - it's Spiderman! How cool!"

It's almost 5 feet across from point to point but closer to 4 feet across from valley to valley.

I am sooooooooooooooo glad it's done!

That came out FANTASTIC!!!!

:heart

:mug

• 2 weeks later...

wow there are some really beautiful afghans here. I am now just getting started and finally found the colors I like.

thanks Rose Red for such an awsome pattern.

Once I get done, I will try to post pics,have never done that before, :thinkso it will also be a new lesson.

So, what colors did you choose?

I am using Caron Simply Soft-my main color is Baby Brights-a varigated yarn, and then with light yellow, pink, blue, purple and white.

I have about 15 rows done. I'm working on it when I can find the time.

This looks like a fun pattern - after I get a few other WIP's finished off I think I might jump in on this if that's okay with everybody!! :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! :cheer

Okeydokey folks here is the almost finished piece :D

43" peak to peak and when I decide upon an edging it will be in the same pale blue as the centre star.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get enough daylight for a decent representation of the colours when its all finished,edged and those darned ends darned in!

Crissie I like the new improved version ;) pretty!

Sorry that Ambi has the flu, poor kid I know exactly how she must be feeling as I've only just got over it myself. I'm sure G'ma's chicken soup will help :hug

Okay, I'm kinda new to the whole Etsy thing, so since the pattern says it's "sold", what do I do? :) I'm working on a pinwheel sweater for my DD now, so I won't be starting this for a little while anyway... just wanted to get things in order for when I'm ready to jump in. I haven't ever done a RR but ALL of the pictures here are just so inspiring, I have to give it a shot!! I don't have colors picked out, either...

If you go to the main page of my Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/roseredsdesigns there's plenty available. One of the problems with giving a direct link to a pattern on Etsy is that as soon as the one at that link is sold it shows up as sold.

Any time you see a pattern on Etsy that says sold, contact the shoppe owner. If it's a pdf file then they have it - they just need to update the site.

I have a 12 point round ripple pattern for free on my blog http://rosereddesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/rosereds-12-point-round-ripple-free.html and a 20 point round ripple pattern on Etsy also.

If you go to the main page of my Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/roseredsdesigns there's plenty available. One of the problems with giving a direct link to a pattern on Etsy is that as soon as the one at that link is sold it shows up as sold.

Any time you see a pattern on Etsy that says sold, contact the shoppe owner. If it's a pdf file then they have it - they just need to update the site.

I have a 12 point round ripple pattern for free on my blog http://rosereddesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/rosereds-12-point-round-ripple-free.html and a 20 point round ripple pattern on Etsy also.

Thank you! Heading there now... :) Have a great night!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived