5-10 pt. Starburst Round Ripple CAL

LadiBug329

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tam - I love the orange and like the stiped one too!:cheer

I think you will enjoy this star one tho' when it turns into 10 point - it sorta takes on an Amish quilt-like motif to it - very fun.

I am like Crissie right now and attempting to whip out WIPS :lol:lol:lol

I got 5 more strips done on the MAM that has been a "go to" project for the last 2 yrs!!!! Something with a deadline or more pressing comes along and it goes to the back burner again...:sigh

But now with all the strips done up to the final round :clap- it is a JAYG on the last round so that's what I am doing now - last round (has 2 parts - sc & chains- then second time around in same color is the JAYG part).

Thinking of giving it to my nephew who is a scout - he loves orange and red - and it reminds me of the colors of a campfire - red, orange, rust and a little tan.:fire

I just sent in my order to RoseRed and can't wait to get started. Just found out I am having a granddaughter in July. My first one and want to make this afghan for her.

this is such a cool pattern. You all have done a fabulous job on it.

:welcomeDizzy!!!!

You must be on :c9 about the grandbaby on the way!!!! What a great ghan to make for her!

And July - you will have plenty of time to get one done ;)

I just gave the one in my earlier post to a gal due in April - a little boy - and she went crazy for it :yay and loved the fact it was in the round!

Have fun and let us know the colorways you pick out - that's such a fun part of it - plotting and planning our colors!!!!

Everyone here inluding RoseRed herself is so very helpful in getting you going and answering questions you may have :)

Huge Congrats!

kook - I just realized that you did the points in the solid color - duh!

I still haven't worked on the spidey ghan one. Still sitting in the bag about 3 feet across. Bending is beyond me right now so I'll have to wait for help to lay it out and get pics.

kook - I just realized that you did the points in the solid color - duh!

:blush Yeh I realised when I uploaded the photo that I hadn't done a round in the cream to define the transition from 5 to 10 points :blush

I'm not frogging now, the baby won't know any different :lol

Ok, so I've been gone, for oh, like EVER. But here's what's going on. The SBRR that I started working on was turning into absolute rubbish, SO given that I was running out of time, (the benefit is this Sunday) I decided to pick the original one back up and use that for the auction. I have until October to make something for my friend after all....

So I have another couple rounds to go and then do the edging and it'll be done and ready to give to the benefit organizer on Saturday.

post-36556-135897631872_thumb.jpg

Thanks. If I had it to do over, the 2nd set of points would be outlined by the darker blue as well, but it still seems to be turning out alright.

I still can't get over how my moss green is light blue when put with the darker blue.

Okay kids................. here we go.............. this is what I have so far!

[ATTACH]35669[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

That is beautiful already! Can't wait to see it finished

Archived