2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they won't let me go advanced so no pics yet but Brennan is here! He was born yesterday at 4:58 pm weighing 8 lbs. 15 ozand measuring 21 in long! :eek

He is gorgeous and I absolutely ADORE him!!! :D

[ATTACH]43880[/ATTACH]

Of course you ADORE him, he's absolutely adorable! :yay

I start back to school on Tuesday. i will be staying with nana as she lives closer to the school. Don't have a laptop ans she doesn't have a computer so won't be able to get on much. So sorry I would love to continue. I hope everyone does well and stays well otherwise also.

Hey girls ~ Here is a pic of the Mars Rover - hubby was able to get fairly close and was able to get these pics a week or so ago. Not sure if it is for sale, but I'll ask him if he could find out for Sue. lol

post-5504-135897689068_thumb.jpg

Hmmm - not the best of pics - let's see - if you look real close at this first pic, on the far right you can see it a little clearer. And the 2nd pic is the capsule that the rover rides in while heading to Mars. Sue, will this put you over budget? lol

post-5504-135897689073_thumb.jpg

post-5504-135897689075_thumb.jpg

Finished a tote, used a skein. +2

Hmmm - not the best of pics - let's see - if you look real close at this first pic, on the far right you can see it a little clearer. And the 2nd pic is the capsule that the rover rides in while heading to Mars. Sue, will this put you over budget? lol

Now if I bought this would I get anything added or subtracted from my score?? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Finished a tote, used a skein. +2

Now if I bought this would I get anything added or subtracted from my score?? :rofl

Well, let's see. If you take a bunch of yarn with you to pass out to the Martians, you could subtract. But if you get up there and find out that they have their own specialty yarn and you bought it, then you would have to add to your score. :rofl

I start back to school on Tuesday. i will be staying with nana as she lives closer to the school. Don't have a laptop ans she doesn't have a computer so won't be able to get on much. So sorry I would love to continue. I hope everyone does well and stays well otherwise also.

someone needs to get you an early Christmas present :yes

Hugs and come back as soon as you can!

Well, let's see. If you take a bunch of yarn with you to pass out to the Martians, you could subtract. But if you get up there and find out that they have their own specialty yarn and you bought it, then you would have to add to your score. :rofl

There are Martians on the moon??? I would think they'd be on, oh IDK, MARS! :rofl

There are Martians on the moon??? I would think they'd be on, oh IDK, MARS! :rofl

What are moon people called?:think

:manyheart:think

Well, HG Wells called them "Selenites," but I associate that name with a type of rock. Robert Heinlein used the term "Loonies" which Larry Niven borrowed and spelled "Lunies." I will refrain from the obvious cracks. How does "Lunarians" sound?

BTW, Mars rovers on the moon? Don't you want something designed to take passengers? :hook

Well, HG Wells called them "Selenites," but I associate that name with a type of rock. Robert Heinlein used the term "Loonies" which Larry Niven borrowed and spelled "Lunies." I will refrain from the obvious cracks. How does "Lunarians" sound?

BTW, Mars rovers on the moon? Don't you want something designed to take passengers? :hook

You all are hilarioius. :rofl. The Mars Rover was the best I could come up with. Besides, the vehicle won't need to hold passengers. If I know Sue, she will be out, walking around, hunting for turtles. :lol

:manyheart:think

IDK?

As for moon martians are the called mooners? Just a guess:rofl:rofl:interest:google

:rofl

The bigger it is the more yarn it will hold! :lol

You all are hilarioius. :rofl. The Mars Rover was the best I could come up with. Besides, the vehicle won't need to hold passengers. If I know Sue, she will be out, walking around, hunting for turtles. :lol

Turtles are passengers. :D Anyway turtles find me. :lol

I got all my :yarn from 4 tubs + 1 trash bag into 3 plastic tubs (Caution: contents under pressure :lol). I found some UFO's, so I'm going to either finish or frog them. A few days ago my horoscope (Aquarius) said something about having multiple projects in various stages of completion and that I should finish them. This was so true that I :lol. Well, I frogged a lopsided square (-1) and used the :yarn to finish a scarf (+1). There are some strips that could become scarves with the right border. I used 2 balls and rolled a skein down (+3). I got another Christmas stocking done :cheer.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 128

Ellie 13

Anybody need a smile today? Silly kitty:cat pictures!!

-The first one gives me the giggles. It was completely voluntary and was repeated multiple times.:D

-The second one- that's how she fell asleep!:lol

-The third is all attitude... er, catittude.;)

-The fourth- Tia's favorite toy! She carries it everywhere, plays fetch with it... I even find it in my bed most mornings.:haha

-She's had quite the growth spurt these past three months. When I took her in, she was a smidge over four pounds, and now she's pushing seven.:manyheart

post-33647-135897689325_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897689328_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897689332_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897689341_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897689345_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897689348_thumb.jpg

You seem like my dad and sister. He is a truck driver. Right before he started our outside cat had kittens. He has my sister send him pictures of them all the time. I get what you mean about the three months. That's how long hes been gone and they certainly have grown. He came home for the night last week and couldn't believe it. Our other cat Jack (inside) was his best friend now he barley knows him. Almost treats him like a stranger.:( Your cat is so cute. My cat Jack is like yours is about baskets about cardboard boxes.

Anybody need a smile today? Silly kitty:cat pictures!!

-The first one gives me the giggles. It was completely voluntary and was repeated multiple times.:D

-The second one- that's how she fell asleep!:lol

-The third is all attitude... er, catittude.;)

-The fourth- Tia's favorite toy! She carries it everywhere, plays fetch with it... I even find it in my bed most mornings.:haha

-She's had quite the growth spurt these past three months. When I took her in, she was a smidge over four pounds, and now she's pushing seven.:manyheart

What a cute kitty!!! :D

Archived