Hello from N.H.'s Lakes Region

PJinNH

I'm very glad to have found this forum. It looks like a fun place to get to know people who like to crochet and to seek advice, find new patterns, etc.

I'm a mother of a 22-year-old daughter and wife of 25+ years. I currently reside in N.H. Lakes Region but am originally from Maine -- so watch out, i'm an original Maine-iac!

I used to crochet all the time before my marriage, but have done little or no crocheting since then. Recently, I've started again and am really enjoying it. I look forward to taking the time to peruse the forums.

:hi and:welcome this is a good :ghug to join. We are full of ideas and fun. We all have our specalities, but we all like to dabble.

Sit back,relax, enjoy the sites and join the fun.:hook

I'm very glad to have found this forum. It looks like a fun place to get to know people who like to crochet and to seek advice, find new patterns, etc.

I'm a mother of a 22-year-old daughter and wife of 25+ years. I currently reside in N.H. Lakes Region but am originally from Maine -- so watch out, i'm an original Maine-iac!

I used to crochet all the time before my marriage, but have done little or no crocheting since then. Recently, I've started again and am really enjoying it. I look forward to taking the time to peruse the forums.

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome :welcome :welcome to Crochetville! We are so glad that you started back up crocheting! We are one big happy family here and are always happy to have new members join up.

Welcome from another NH girl...also in the Lakes Region! Belmont to be exact! You'll love it here!

Too funny. I live in Belmont too!

Archived