Bee's knees! Cat's whiskers! PDFs!

Lookee, lookee - this website

www.joliprint.com

converts webpages into PDFs - no sidebars or advertisements. Just enter the blog address and whoosh! A lovely PDF with the blog address for future reference and all. I'm on :c9

Look, check it out: here's the link to the Ribbon Afghan pattern that I posted in the Free Pattern links. Copy and paste this

http://www.gingerschatz.blogspot.com/2010/10/pattern-ribbon-afghan.html

and see how it turns out. Isn't that just fantastic? I'm going to convert all my bookmarked patterns to PDFs. Yippee! :clap

This is just great. I've added it to my bookmarks toolbar - totally helpful.

I'm thinking of all those patterns I find on my Saturday mornings at CPC and KPC. :manyheart

I could be dangerous now :wlol

You made my day with that link! I was copying and pasting into Word docs and then saving, when I wanted to keep a pattern not in pdf. This is SO much nicer! Thanks so much for passing this along!

Cool! A caveat, though --it worked great on your pattern, but it doesn't work on all websites. I tried a few patterns from yarn company websites, they must have protections in place to prevent this. I guess the moral of the story is to double check the pdf before you delete your bookmark!

Cool! A caveat, though --it worked great on your pattern, but it doesn't work on all websites. I tried a few patterns from yarn company websites, they must have protections in place to prevent this. I guess the moral of the story is to double check the pdf before you delete your bookmark!

That's interesting. Possibly to protect their advertising content?

Wow! This is GREAT! Thank you for sharing!

I usually copy and paste things into a word document - often having to delete ads, or play with it some to make it look right. This is SO simple, and the web address automatically comes up at the bottom of the pages. I always try to save a link to the site with the word document in case I ever have to go back, so this is just wonderful!

I added it to my toolbar so I can use it all the time! :cheer

:woo:bounce:woo

Thank you! :hug

ETA - when you save your file, be sure you don't save it in your temporary folder - go to your documents to save it, or your computer will eventually clear it from the temporary folder.

Wow! This is GREAT! Thank you for sharing!

I usually copy and paste things into a word document - often having to delete ads, or play with it some to make it look right. This is SO simple, and the web address automatically comes up at the bottom of the pages. I always try to save a link to the site with the word document in case I ever have to go back, so this is just wonderful!

I added it to my toolbar so I can use it all the time! :cheer

:woo:bounce:woo

Thank you! :hug

ETA - when you save your file, be sure you don't save it in your temporary folder - go to your documents to save it, or your computer will eventually clear it from the temporary folder.

What she said! Oh, this is dangerous!

Archived