Hello from Tampa!

TracieCrochets

Hi all,

A few of my fellow Tampa Bay Crochet Group members are in here, so I figured I'd join, too!

My name is Tracie, I'm 30 and have been crocheting since I was in high school. I taught myself after getting frustrated with trying to learn to knit from my mom. I never really got into it, picking something up every couple of years or so. A little over a year ago, I made my niece an afghan for her birthday and got 'hooked' again. Now I'm rarely seen without a hook in hand.

Crochet has helped my sanity. This last year I went through a yucky stressful divorce and crocheting kept me from hurting people. :hook I would tell people that it was cheaper than prozac.

Anyway, that's me.

Tracie/Stormkitty

Hi all,

A few of my fellow Tampa Bay Crochet Group members are in here, so I figured I'd join, too!

My name is Tracie, I'm 30 and have been crocheting since I was in high school. I taught myself after getting frustrated with trying to learn to knit from my mom. I never really got into it, picking something up every couple of years or so. A little over a year ago, I made my niece an afghan for her birthday and got 'hooked' again. Now I'm rarely seen without a hook in hand.

Crochet has helped my sanity. This last year I went through a yucky stressful divorce and crocheting kept me from hurting people. :hook I would tell people that it was cheaper than prozac.

Anyway, that's me.

Tracie/Stormkitty

LOL Greetings from Alberta, Canada! :welcome to Crochetville, Tracie! We are glad you signed up. Crochet is absolutely the best stress reducer, and everyone knows how much stress I been through lately. I'll be looking forward to reading your future posts here.....:hug

Archived