Roxy the Yarn Thief and her new sweater!

AuntJu

I made this between Saturday night and yesterday. This morning Roxy got a hold of the ball of leftover yarn I had from her sweater and had it spider-webbed all around the dining room table! ACK! :thair She's a nut. Anyhow, here she is!

Julia

post-28420-135897576635_thumb.jpg

What a cutie pie and her sweater is adorable. Did you use two strands of yarn and the the "I" hook it suggests? My dog is about the same size as your dog, did you use the medium size instructions? So cute!

What a cutie pie and her sweater is adorable. Did you use two strands of yarn and the the "I" hook it suggests? My dog is about the same size as your dog, did you use the medium size instructions? So cute!

I didn't use two strands together, no. I did use the "I" hook and went with the medium size instructions. I wasn't sure how it was going to fit just looking at it, but it was almost perfect when I put it on her. Thanks!

Julia

I made this between Saturday night and yesterday. This morning Roxy got a hold of the ball of leftover yarn I had from her sweater and had it spider-webbed all around the dining room table! ACK! :thair She's a nut. Anyhow, here she is!

Julia

Your Roxy is so cute!!! I've always wanted a puggy dog.

Love your sweater and your little Roxy! Thanks too for sharing the pattern site. I printed it off and may make each of mine a sweater for Christmas. They don't get too long to wear anything like that in FL but mine do NOT like to be cold! I have 2 yorkies and my son's Jack Russell. The JR will start to shiver at anything less than 60 degrees. She the biggest and our biggest baby.

Archived