New Bernat Crochetalong - did you see this?

WVUAlesha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is partially sewn together,no time today for sewing maybe tomorrow,when my FIANCE is at his class. Yes I got a RING for Christmas! :D

Not a total surprise,I knew he was going to do it,just not sure when. He asked me on Sunday just before we started dinner. Except for me eldest sister who had to stay at her home because of flu,my ENTIRE family was there,we both puddled up. He is such a romantic. Unfortunately the ring he picked out was too wide,so I picked this one instead. Plus my new wallet,which he calls the vanilla wallet not sure why,his joke and he won't tell me why. :think

vanilla wallet and ring 003.JPG

vanilla wallet and ring 004.JPG

vanilla wallet and ring 005.JPG

vanilla wallet and ring 001.JPG

post-14761-135897611252_thumb.jpg

post-14761-135897611255_thumb.jpg

post-14761-135897611257_thumb.jpg

post-14761-13589761126_thumb.jpg

Ok, I'm laying down the law and am not working on any other projects until I get this done! So far, I have the middle 1/3rd and most of the left 1/3rd assembled. I finished joining the last of the mitred squares today, so it shouldn't take too long to finish putting it together.

I just started sewing mine together today, in between working on a baby blanket and right now I've got 2 sets of mitred's done and attached with the squares in between for the bottom 2 rows (plus 2 more squares).

WTG Marisa :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Yea! It's finally finished! This cal was so much fun to do. I wasn't a huge fan of Bernat's placement of all the squares, but decided early on that I was going to follow all the clues. I didn't lay out my squares and avoided browsing the finished projects on Ravelry and Bernat's Flickr account. I didn't even look at it layed out as I was seaming it together. I guess I really wanted the final project to be a mystery!:lol The more I look at it; the more I like it.:yes

post-33647-135897615424_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897615428_thumb.jpg

Yea! It's finally finished! This cal was so much fun to do. I wasn't a huge fan of Bernat's placement of all the squares, but decided early on that I was going to follow all the clues. I didn't lay out my squares and avoided browsing the finished projects on Ravelry and Bernat's Flickr account. I didn't even look at it layed out as I was seaming it together. I guess I really wanted the final project to be a mystery!:lol The more I look at it; the more I like it.:yes

Beautiful!!!! :clap:yay I love it :yes I haven't worked on mine since last weekend :blush and probably won't get to it this weekend since I'm going to my parents and will not be taking it with me :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived