Cancer Prayer Shawl

crazycrochet

post-14378-135897553262_thumb.jpg

I made this out of yarn that was given to me, the labels on it were K Mart and the price was 2/$1.00, the skeins were 6oz each. I used RoseRed's beautiful survivor pattern. It is very easy to follow and works up very fast. The woman who received the shawl was speechless. I have made another one, and am working on a 3rd one. Thank you for the beautiful pattern RoseRed.:hug

post-14378-135897553258_thumb.jpg

I can see why the lady was speechless--it is a very pretty shawl!! :) (I have some KMart "Sayelle" yarn in my stash that I've had for many many many years, maybe over 20 yrs.) I use that yarn to crochet over my clothes hangers.

I can see why she was speechless, it's beautiful.

I am still in awe that Kmart has yarn, need to look into that!

I don't think they carry it any more.

I can see why the lady was speechless--it is a very pretty shawl!! :) (I have some KMart "Sayelle" yarn in my stash that I've had for many many many years, maybe over 20 yrs.) I use that yarn to crochet over my clothes hangers.

That is exactly what that yarn was. I think the label said 1987

That came out gorgeous! I've also had the speechless with tears in their eyes when I've given one of these away. It's a wonderful feeling to touch someone life like that.

The Survivor's Shawl comes with 2 patterns - one with just the ribbons and one with ribbons and crosses. It also comes with a list of the awareness ribbon colors.

You can download the pdf directly from this page http://sites.google.com/site/icdfreepdfs/Home/survivor-s-shawl

• 1 month later...

Your shawl turned out beautiful!

RoseRed~ I just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate your design as well as the wonderful prayer included in the pattern. Thank you for sharing!:hug

Archived