Pooh Bear Blanket

aglarannaelf

I made this blanket earlier this summer for my cousin and his wife who are expecting a baby in September. She's decorating with Pooh Bear :) It's done in afghan stitch (also called tunisian stitch). I found the graph for Pooh here if anyone is interested. The border is just kind of a giant filet crochet border. All of the yarn is Caron Simply Soft.

http://jmsutton2.iweb.bsu.edu/cr/pooh_blanket_full.jpg

I love it!! I would like to do one someday :lol along with a ton of other projects. Is the stitch easy to do??

I thought about trying a graph for a cartoon character for my 2 yr old. She really big into the Backyardigans right now.

Happy Crocheting,

Debbie

I love it!! I would like to do one someday :lol along with a ton of other projects. Is the stitch easy to do??

I thought about trying a graph for a cartoon character for my 2 yr old. She really big into the Backyardigans right now.

Happy Crocheting,

Debbie

It isn't hard at all, just rather time consuming. I think I would've made it smaller if I were to go back and redo it, lol. Here are some helpful links if you want to learn how: here and here. The second link was extremely helpful. There are also some more cartoon patterns here if you'd like some :)

Love it!

But it's gotta be me or something -- I can crochet but when it comes to colored charting, I am at the loss. It's like I am always never sure if it's the before or after stitch below that I am supposed to put the hook into on the next rows.

Does this make sense to anybody?

(ok, laugh if you must...)

Em

Archived