New to the Community!

wendyv64

Hi to Everyone,:)

What a wonderful place to visit and spend some time. :hook I have been crocheting on and off for 12 years now. I have made many afghans and enjoy making something that will be cherished for many years.:hug

Currently I am working on a baby afghan and am looking for a pattern to crochet for my Mom. She is a member of the Red Hat Society and I am trying to find a pattern for a Red Hat Afghan. Any suggestions of where I can find one:?

I am married (16 years now :manyheart ), two wonderful children :cheer , two Weimeramers:dog , President of the PTO for my daughter's elementary school :goodorbad , so life never is dull around my home. So when I do find a few minutes for myself, I love to crochet, that's why my projects take so long to complete.

I have many patterns that I would love to do, and maybe someday I will.

I have enjoyed reading some of the posts and when school is back in session, I'm sure I will have more time to spend there.

Thanks,

Wendy:)

Sorry about all the Smily faces, that can be addictive too.

Bonjour Wendy!! Welcome to Crochetville! Former Michigander here, now living in Belgium! Glad to have you join us! :hug The smilies are indeed addicting!! :lol

Archived