Thread mesh blouse

irikel

This is a blouse I just finished...doesnt look so nice in the picture it does look way nicer on. I will post a photo wearing it ...im still trying to decide if I should line it or not...with all the hot weather going on here im tempted not to line it.

post-1866-135897538459_thumb.jpg

post-1866-135897538425_thumb.jpg

Thank you ladies for all the comments and opinions...I think I will be wearing it over a tank top...maybe with skinny straps maybe not...lol..I have to try different things...It is from a pattern .Im not sure if this will show up (or allowed) but the pattern is here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-_rURFSox2g/S0YHQEb06LI/AAAAAAAABl8/dM4jx1YkQmA/s1600-h/BATA+BLANCA+PI%C3%91AS+2.jpg

That's lovely! It looks like it would also be a nice piece to just wear with bikini underwear for bed. If you have a hubby/partner, I'm sure he'd enjoy it :>)

That's lovely! It looks like it would also be a nice piece to just wear with bikini underwear for bed. If you have a hubby/partner, I'm sure he'd enjoy it :>)

:lol Im pretty sure he will :lol

nice i like it... I weart bikini tops or sports tops all summer. so I'd work great for one of those!. I rarely put on a shirt. only time ido is if i go in a store or something where I'd need a shirt!..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived