Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I didn't post about this Yesterday when I got it but it was my son's first day of Kindergarten. I got a beautiful square in the mail yesterday from katyallen8090 and I just wanted to say a huge thank you and I wish I could post pics but my camcorder won't take pics anymore for some reason. Which was also why I didn't take pics of the last two lovely squares I got as well. Anyhoo I am babbling so thank you so much I love it :)!

I got the cutest square from katyallen8090 today! I love it! :manyheart

Thank you so much katyallen8090! :hug

oh you are both so welcome! Thanks for letting me be a part of Your Ghan!

Thank you Katyallen8090 for the beautiful pink square you sent me - I love it!

I would also like to thank everyone who helped with my brother's comfort-ghan a while back...he recently passed away, and the blanket was one of the few possessions he had with him.

I would also like to thank everyone who helped with my brother's comfort-ghan a while back...he recently passed away, and the blanket was one of the few possessions he had with him.

:hug I'm so sorry to hear that you're brother passed. I'm glad he had the comfortghan though so he felt loved. :hug

:ghug

:hug I'm so sorry to hear this, Heather. :hug :hug :hug

That's great news. :)

:c9 good news!!! The cardiologist cleared me to resume normal activity but to behave!!! I'm so excited!!

I still have all my squares I finished last weekend, sitting here... I haven't worked on much, but a toy for my son. I was asked to make a shrug for a friends' daughter. :hook I will have to go get the yarn for it, though. I don't have the color she wants in my stash, at all. :yarn:devil This might call for a trip to JoAnns... (It's for a co-worker of my husbands' step-daughter, who helped us out; so... ) :P

:hug

kuddles

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad I was one of the one's that could send a square for his comfortghan. :hug

:turtle:vheart

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug

:c9 good news!!! The cardiologist cleared me to resume normal activity but to behave!!! I'm so excited!!

Glad to hear the good news:yay

Sorry for you sorrow,:hug

A big Thank you to Michelle, hershet038, for the beautiful 3 squares I got today. They really made my day, because my ds and dil are leaving for Thailand tonight. He was unable to get back his job as truckdriver, he didn't pass the physical. He drove in Iraq for 6 years. So I am a little sad.post-25772-135897695192_thumb.jpg

post-25772-135897695197_thumb.jpg

post-25772-1358976952_thumb.jpg

of course you are welcome, and so sorry for the loss of your brother....

I'm so sorry for your loss :ghug

I still have all my squares I finished last weekend, sitting here... I haven't worked on much, but a toy for my son. I was asked to make a shrug for a friends' daughter. :hook I will have to go get the yarn for it, though. I don't have the color she wants in my stash, at all. :yarn:devil This might call for a trip to JoAnns... (It's for a co-worker of my husbands' step-daughter, who helped us out; so... ) :P

Oh, the torture. A trip to JoAnn's! :lol Have fun!

A big Thank you to Michelle, hershet038, for the beautiful 3 squares I got today. They really made my day, because my ds and dil are leaving for Thailand tonight. He was unable to get back his job as truckdriver, he didn't pass the physical. He drove in Iraq for 6 years. So I am a little sad.[ATTACH]45073[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45074[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45075[/ATTACH]

Pretty squares! I'm sorry that your DS didn't get the job and they are leaving. :hug

Archived