Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

dragonracer3- I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug and I really agree with katyallen too!

My muscle control is improving everyday so not too much longer and I will be all better! :D

My fiancee's family was in town for a few days on their way to a wedding. I was busy whipping up a wedding present for my future SIL. I made some fancy spa washcloths in a cream colored cotton. I would have done it earlier but honestly I couldn't think of anything to make them. I wish we could go to the wedding but it's outta state and we don't have that kind of extra money. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody. so many hugs to be sent out to all of you. :hug:ghug:hug

So many things going on lately with everyone it seems.

I have been busy with making pillow pets for a friend of mine. Plus I have this darn cough that wears me out! Sure wish it would go away fast.

I will be back to sending out big stacks of squares real soon.

I'm sorry to hear Arthur isn't doing good. :hug:hug :hug

:hugSo Sorry!!! It's so hard to let go...

Hope everyone has been having a good Labor Day!! Rained cats and dogs here all day!! Got some squares edged for Arthur's comfortghan. Please remember him in your prayers. He is still in hospital and not doing good. I've been sad all day. We just lost mom 1 month ago. :(

Nira, glad that it is "only" Bell's Palsy and not anything more serious with your neck!! Although, I know that's serious enough!! :hug

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. :(:hug

Thankyou for all of your kind words. He passed in his sleep. Mom said he looked very peaceful. I'm glad hes not suffering anymore.

Thankyou for all of your kind words. He passed in his sleep. Mom said he looked very peaceful. I'm glad hes not suffering anymore.

I'm sorry for your losing your cat. :hug

sue...good luck and wishes for a easy wash back season, turtle mama!!!

I have so much energy now since my heart procedure and getting all those drugs flushed out of my system!! I'm finally off 'couch potato' rest and I'm getting ready to take a ride out on my Harley this morning. Sshhhh dh is out elk hunting for a week, he will never know!! I do have a haul for the post office for Thursday....

Thanks. Keep wishing! So far so good, but it really hasn't begun yet...

Glad you're feeling better!! I hope you enjoyed your ride! :hug

:turtle:vheart

:hug

..................:: Good Morning all ::.................

My apologies for not being around at all the last handfull of days!

I have been super busy getting stuff done for hubbys fundraiser and the craft fair.

Been busy with the boys.... we needed to take them shopping for more school clothes.

Had to go get my turtle "Daytona" a new tank... he needed more room BAD! He's a happier guy now! :D

dragonracer... so sorry about your cat! :hug

mamaK.... hey honey! good to see you hear!!! :bday

:heart

:mug

:birthday kuddlekubs!!!!!!

Tam,when did you say was your fundraiser?

drangonracer3....:ghug

Nira....hope it gets better soon!! I can't imagine how flustering it is! :hug

sue...good luck and wishes for a easy wash back season, turtle mama!!!

I have so much energy now since my heart procedure and getting all those drugs flushed out of my system!! I'm finally off 'couch potato' rest and I'm getting ready to take a ride out on my Harley this morning. Sshhhh dh is out elk hunting for a week, he will never know!! I do have a haul for the post office for Thursday....

:eek riding on the Harley!!!!

dragonracer3- I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug and I really agree with katyallen too!

My muscle control is improving everyday so not too much longer and I will be all better! :D

My fiancee's family was in town for a few days on their way to a wedding. I was busy whipping up a wedding present for my future SIL. I made some fancy spa washcloths in a cream colored cotton. I would have done it earlier but honestly I couldn't think of anything to make them. I wish we could go to the wedding but it's outta state and we don't have that kind of extra money. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

:) So glad you're feeling better! And the washcloths sound wonderful!

Hello everybody. so many hugs to be sent out to all of you. :hug:ghug:hug

So many things going on lately with everyone it seems.

I have been busy with making pillow pets for a friend of mine. Plus I have this darn cough that wears me out! Sure wish it would go away fast.

I will be back to sending out big stacks of squares real soon.

:hug AbbyNormal, sure hope you get to feeling better!

I'm sorry to hear Arthur isn't doing good. :hug :hug :hug

Thanks so much! He's still in the hospital although they removed the drain from his lung today. If he does well tonight, they may let him come home tomorrow. But his oncologist said no more of that particular chemo!! He will only give him the other kind that only takes a few hours instead of the all day one now.

And THANK YOU so much for the package today, Mom w/a Motif!!! I thought Christmas had come!!:sheepxmas Seven, YES< SEVEN!!!!! squares!! Kalie :manyheart hers, they are So cheery!! And I :manyheart my square ,too!! And 4, yes FOUR for ARthur's ghan!! Thank you, I need them badly and they are so pretty!!!! This just made my week already! Today was not good, and woke up just fighting off feeling depressed. I know better, but sometimes..... Your package just perked me right up!!! THanks for the love!!!!!

:hug:hug:hug:hug

post-26273-135897694348_thumb.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. I know your heart aches. :hug:hug

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better! :cheer

kuddlekubs welcome to the group and :bday

Sue, I guess this means I need an updated list when you get a chance.

[ATTACH]44954[/ATTACH]This is the picture of my friendship square from Grannyanne. Thank you so much.

Also a picture of abby with her new haircut I love it. She doesnt look like the same abby.

You're very welcome! Abby is adorable!!!

I'm so sorry :hug

Thanks Grannieannie, what a beautiful square. I received it Saturday, but

have had a busy weekend. My ds and dil arrived from Thailand, for an extended visit, looking for work for a few years, then they will go back to

Thailand, where their home is.

You're very welcome! Will pray that ds and dil find work! :hug

It's wonderful that you're feeling better! Just don't overdo it now! Ya hear! :hug

Just stopping by real quick to shout out a thank you to grannyannie and pat54. They sent me the two lovely squares below. They really perked me up when I needed it the most. My mom's kitty, Earl, had to be put down this past week (she lives with me so he was my kitty too). He was the most affectionate cat we have ever known and he was too young to die, only 1.5 yo. He was awfully sick and the vet's treatments weren't helping him any. He got so sick that he needed oxygen so we decided to end his suffering. We bawled. My poor little Puddin' Head. I'm gonna miss him terribly. Thank you again, grannyannie and pat54. It was like getting hugs in the mail.

post-48303-135897694455_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss Cindy. :hug It's definitely tough to lose an pet.

I received a beautiful square from Katyallen in the mail today! I was so excited when I opened the mail box! Thank you so much! :ty I love it! :bheart

post-48941-135897694471_thumb.jpg

Just stopping by real quick to shout out a thank you to grannyannie and pat54. They sent me the two lovely squares below. They really perked me up when I needed it the most. My mom's kitty, Earl, had to be put down this past week (she lives with me so he was my kitty too). He was the most affectionate cat we have ever known and he was too young to die, only 1.5 yo. He was awfully sick and the vet's treatments weren't helping him any. He got so sick that he needed oxygen so we decided to end his suffering. We bawled. My poor little Puddin' Head. I'm gonna miss him terribly. Thank you again, grannyannie and pat54. It was like getting hugs in the mail.

You are very welcome for the square. I'm glad it came at a good time. I'm so very sorry for your loss, :hug It's so difficult to lose a furbaby.

I received a beautiful square from Katyallen in the mail today! I was so excited when I opened the mail box! Thank you so much! :ty I love it! :bheart

Very pretty square!!!

Sue, I guess this means I need an updated list when you get a chance.

Sent. :)

Also a picture of abby with her new haircut I love it. She doesnt look like the same abby.

Abby looks adorable!

I'm sorry you lost Earl. :hug

:sun ...........::Good Morning ::..............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI and let you all know I'm around and thinkin' of you all!!! Busy Busy Busy getting ready for the craft fair and fundraiser.

It would be nice if I can at least make enough money to put a good dent in one doctor bill for hubby. I'm going to continue to sell things at the Soap Shop and I'm looking at putting things in a shop in the town my mom lives in. With Christmas getting closer and closer.. maybe folks will buy some things.

have a great day ladies

love you guys

:heart

:mug

Dragonracer, so sorry about your cat. I know it hurts. Katyallen, love that sentiment.

:hi Kuddles! Good to see you here.

Nira, hope you get over it quickly.

:hi to all you others as well. Not been on as much lately but I am back crocheting after a couple weeks not feeling up to it so :yay for that. Hope you all have a great week.

Thanks sopo, that is what I was born believing.

Nira, you are very welcome, glad you liked it, now to hear from about 6 more, and Ill be happy!!

So sorry about Earl cindy, he has joined many beloved pets, to wait for his loved ones on Rainbow Bridge..A moment of silence and a prayer for all our lost pets.......

Sue can you put me on a temp shut down until I get caught up on sewing mine together :)Thank you all who have sent me squares they all are beautiful and its going to be heart felt comfy to have around me :hug

Got it. Let me know if you need more or not so I can get it adjusted. :)

Sorry I didn't post about this Yesterday when I got it but it was my son's first day of Kindergarten. I got a beautiful square in the mail yesterday from katyallen8090 and I just wanted to say a huge thank you and I wish I could post pics but my camcorder won't take pics anymore for some reason. Which was also why I didn't take pics of the last two lovely squares I got as well. Anyhoo I am babbling so thank you so much I love it :)!

Archived