Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

post-44625-135897687339_thumb.jpg

Woo hoo!!:cheer Another square! These are a very pretty red/purple mix called sunset.

Ok I am feeling bad about having all these to mail out and haven't yet. Hopefully this weekend :yes

Thank you very much baseballmom18 :yay

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Ladies

The squares are so beautiful. My mailbox has been quite lonely lately. I do have over 10 squares to mail out on monday. May need help carrying them....lol

@ Susan Wishing the absolute best for your surgery & recovery

@ Owlvamp....always wanted to do a wish list too....let me know when you find out

@ Karishema....show us your progress on entrelac

[ATTACH]43750[/ATTACH]

Woo hoo!!:cheer Another square! These are a very pretty red/purple mix called sunset.

Ok I am feeling bad about having all these to mail out and haven't yet. Hopefully this weekend :yes

Squares are very pretty.

Good morning Ladies

The squares are so beautiful. My mailbox has been quite lonely lately. I do have over 10 squares to mail out on monday. May need help carrying them....lol

@ Owlvamp....always wanted to do a wish list too....let me know when you find out

I posted this link for Owlvamp, too. If you click here, this will take you to the forum for wish lists. The instructions are there on how to make one.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Received this pretty square yesterday from katyallen8090. Thank you very much! :ty

Not sure where I stand with the number of squares I have but adding the 2 I recently received to my siggy.

post-7514-135897687386_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]43750[/ATTACH]

Pretty!

Received this pretty square yesterday from katyallen8090. Thank you very much! :ty

Not sure where I stand with the number of squares I have but adding the 2 I recently received to my siggy.

Nice!!!

Such pretty squares, everyone! Wow, dragonracer3~ that was fast! Didn't I just mail that yesterday? :P I mailed out four puffies today! Gotta keep on making more squares. I have a two page list of people. :hook

Very pretty squares!

As for wish lists...go to the Wishing Well section. There is info there on setting one up. :)

Reminder: if you want an updated list, please PM me your e-mail address. If you know for a FACT I already have your e-mail you don't need to. :)

:turtle:vheart

:jumpyay got a date for surgery!!! They set me up for more testing on Sept 1st and then they are going to plug the hole on Sept 2nd! I'm so excited and nervous, all my energy and breathing problems will be solved!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer There will be no stopping you once you are all fixed up.

Pictures as promised. They turned out a little blurry. But beautiful none the less. Thank you again ladies. Not sure what color I want to border them with yet, any ideas?:think

I don't know how bold you might want to go but I really like the RHSS Turqua. It looks really good (at least to me) with beige and brown. If that is too bold then maybe hunter green.

My dry spell is over, I got 2 beautiful squares!

Thank you Brenda (bgs), I love the shades of blue.

You're welcome!

Those are lovely!!

Love them! Brenda makes some gorgeous squares. Everyone does...I'm always amazed at how different they all are.

Thank you so much for the compliment. You got the very first square I ever made except for traditional granny squares.

Good morning Ladies

Here is a picture of my Entrelac baby blanket that you ask for. I have enjoyed learning this new pattern, it may get boring before its done.

But if it does, I will switch to some more squares. I am ahead of my

weekly mailings right now.

Going for more coffee, and my daily crossword before I get back to :crocheting.

post-25772-135897687779_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of my Entrelac baby blanket that you ask for. I have enjoyed learning this new pattern, it may get boring before its done.

[ATTACH]43801[/ATTACH]

Oh, that's gorgeous!

That is really neat! :hook

[ATTACH]43801[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43801[/ATTACH]

That is GORGEOUS! :c9

Absolutely beautiful...Imma have to give it a try....You say its easy right LOL

[ATTACH]43801[/ATTACH]

Thanks to everyone that complimented my Entrelac Baby Blanket,

I enjoy attempting new things.

Sue, I find it hard to believe that you can't do this stitch, who are you

kidding?

Have a great evening, everyone.:manyheart

Something I'm wondering is what is RH,WW and all the other abbreviations that y'all use. What do they stand for. I think I know ww means worsted weight what are all the rest for. I don't even know all the rest that y'all use.

RH = Red Heart, RHSS = Red Heart Super Saver, WW = worsted weight, CSS = Caron Simply Soft, var = variegated

Hope this helps! Any others you'd like to know?

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

just hoppin' in to say HI.... have a great day ladies!!!

:heart

:mug

RH = Red Heart, RHSS = Red Heart Super Saver, WW = worsted weight, CSS = Caron Simply Soft, var = variegated

Hope this helps! Any others you'd like to know?

I don't know what other abbreviations there are. Thanks for the help with the ones you did. If you know of any more then feel free to let me know. THANKS

Archived