Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:eek We have couches that look like well... Let's just say I don't care what they drink or eat on them. My husband wants to get new ones & I say "Why they will just get ruined?" (We have other couches that no one is allowed to eat drink or sit on in their smelly pjs.. No doggies are allowed to sit on, either. lol) Sorry to hear about your couch(es)! :(

Well, I have a few squares done now and I was hoping to send them out tomorrow. Due to unseen circumstances I may have to put that on hold for 2 weeks. I have to get new couches. Let's just say it involved a 4-year old and a pitcher of kool-aid. :rolleyes We are getting some used ones from a friend that are pretty cheap but in good condition. I hope I can still send them out tomorrow but if not I will be getting a little stockpile going. Hope your day is going better than mine! :lol

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I have a few squares done now and I was hoping to send them out tomorrow. Due to unseen circumstances I may have to put that on hold for 2 weeks. I have to get new couches. Let's just say it involved a 4-year old and a pitcher of kool-aid. :rolleyes We are getting some used ones from a friend that are pretty cheap but in good condition. I hope I can still send them out tomorrow but if not I will be getting a little stockpile going. Hope your day is going better than mine! :lol

:hug

This has been a good week for squares! I just came back from the mailbox with two packages! :yay

post-44625-135897686433_thumb.jpg

This is from pat54

post-44625-135897686436_thumb.jpg

These are from sopo

THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!!!

:hug:manyheart:manyheart :hug

One your daughter sounds really cute. The square is just great Abby. Wonky just means it has personality. you didn't just make a normal square made a wonky square. How kool.

You should check out the two posts I made in "Off Topic Talk"

I posted pictures of her and the other kids.

:clap They look great! I like that blue & yellow one. It looks familiar. :think I think I have made a similar square from my 200 Crochet Blocks book.

This has been a good week for squares! I just came back from the mailbox with two packages! :yay

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

Morning Everyone! Boy, lots to catch up on today! :lol

Beautiful square! Love the card! :lol You're 3 yr old sounds so cute!

Congrats on winning the Knook! Those look so cool! Let us know all about it when you get it!

:hug:hug:hug

That's what makes the squares so wonderful! They are unique and special, just from you. I'm sure they are lovely!

Looking forward to the pics!

Good morning! Hope you're doing well to!

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

Lovely squares!! And schelscat, glad you liked it, I can't remember what it looks like, but will when i see it, anyway, thought at first maybe I put the wrong sqaure in your envelope, so glad to see it will work for you, and you're most welcome!

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

Very pretty!!!

Thank you grannyannie for the beautiful squares!!! Super :hugs!!! I love them!!!

You're very welcome! :hug

[ATTACH]43661[/ATTACH] :manyheart:manyheart Moar purple XD Thanks Pat! I have a step-grandma named Pat.. but shes not into crafts. lol

Very nice!

Thank you Pat for this gorgeous square is rec'd today! I love it! :yay:hug

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

[ATTACH]43661[/ATTACH] :manyheart:manyheart Moar purple XD Thanks Pat! I have a step-grandma named Pat.. but shes not into crafts. lol

Glad to hear they arrived safely and that you liked them.

:jumpyay got a date for surgery!!! They set me up for more testing on Sept 1st and then they are going to plug the hole on Sept 2nd! I'm so excited and nervous, all my energy and breathing problems will be solved!!

I got a beautiful bright pink square today, from Grannyannie!:hug My picture taker (Sopo) is sick so, I'll get a picture up as soon as I can. :think Thank you so much!! :yay

Hope everyone's having a good cool week. :D

I finally got some pictures taken of my squares..:D

Here's the bright pink one from Grannyannie.

And the other I just got in the mail today from Pat54! :clap I love it!! Thank you both so much!!

post-45262-135897687119_thumb.jpg

post-45262-135897687122_thumb.jpg

That's great news! :hug

:jumpyay got a date for surgery!!! They set me up for more testing on Sept 1st and then they are going to plug the hole on Sept 2nd! I'm so excited and nervous, all my energy and breathing problems will be solved!!

They look great! I like that bright pink one. :)

And the other I just got in the mail today from Pat54! :clap I love it!! Thank you both so much!!

YEA!!!! I hope it does solve all your problems!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

My dry spell is over, I got 2 beautiful squares!

Thank you Brenda (bgs), I love the shades of blue.

I have been awol from this site. I have been learning Entrelac Crochet on You-tube. It is fun once you get the hang of it. I already knew the afghan or tunisan stitch, so it wasn't hard to learn.

It has finally cooled off, hope everyone has a great week end.:manyheart

post-25772-135897687175_thumb.jpg

post-25772-13589768718_thumb.jpg

Wonderful news! Hugs, prayers and postive thoughts all heading your way! :hug

:hug Love the one from Pat!

Pictures as promised. They turned out a little blurry. But beautiful none the less. Thank you again ladies. Not sure what color I want to border them with yet, any ideas?:think

Very pretty!

I have been awol from this site. I have been learning Entrelac Crochet on You-tube. It is fun once you get the hang of it. I already knew the afghan or tunisan stitch, so it wasn't hard to learn.

[ATTACH]43710[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43711[/ATTACH]

Nice squares!!!

post-18634-135897687202_thumb.gif

Just poppin' in to say Good Morning!!!!

Thank you Brenda for sharing your square pattern with us!

I really do like it .. and can see why its an easy 'go to' square.

:heart

:mug

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

Those are lovely!!

Very pretty square. I love purple, too.

Thank you Pat for this gorgeous square is rec'd today! I love it! :yay:hug

Wow! So many great squares being sent!!

:yay I hope that solves all of your problems. :hug I hate that you've been so sick.

So bright and pretty!

How do I make a wish list?

If you go to this forum, it has all the information you need. :Dhttp://www.crochetville.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Pictures as promised. They turned out a little blurry. But beautiful none the less. Thank you again ladies. Not sure what color I want to border them with yet, any ideas?:think

Hmm...not sure on the border. I've decided to join mine with a round of SC in black. I'm not using a border on individual squares.

[ATTACH]43710[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43711[/ATTACH]

Love them! Brenda makes some gorgeous squares. Everyone does...I'm always amazed at how different they all are.

Just wanted to stop by to see all of the great pictures. :manyheart Once I'm done with my comfortghan, I'll be back to make squares for this one. Have a great weekend everyone! :hug

Great squares, Michelle & Mary!

I had high hopes yesterday to get a bunch of squares finished. :sigh I did get two done. And re-organized my list; so now I can see how many squares I am behind! :eek And, I got some puffies ready to mail, too. :)

That's awesome! I'll be praying for a quick and easy surgery with great recovery! :cheer

I love seeing all of these squares! Everyone is so talented! I'm hoping to get some squares out to some folks next week! :crocheting

[ATTACH]43658[/ATTACH]

This is from pat54

[ATTACH]43659[/ATTACH]

These are from sopo

Love the squares especially the colorful one

I'm so excited for you. :jumpyay:yay:cheer I know you muct be on :c9 I hope the surgery will be a success and wish you a speedy recovery. :manyheart:hug Will be praying for you. :flower:rose

Archived