Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I am not too sure about that! Remember someone was sneaky. I got 44 squares (12 12inch and 32 6 inch) already put together along with some notecards and a couple of dishcloths.

Sue I can use a new list when you get a chance, gotta keep busy to keep my mind off of other things.

You got an afhgan, not squares. Doesn't count! :lol

List sent! :)

BGS , Id send you a new list but my computer seems to have eaten it LOL Im not sure where it went and the email that Sue sent it in is gone as well. Hmmm :/

I havent been on here much lately, I havent felt the greatest, but getting better

:hug

Feel better!

:turtle:vheart

Got another beautiful square today. Thanks go to katie, I do love the square!:clap

On my way to the post office with 4 more, hope everyone receives them.

post-25772-135897676626_thumb.jpg

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Just poppin' in to say HOWDY and wish you all a great day! I'll be kinda sparce the next handful of days... Its Districts for the Jr Legion Ball team... so I'm gonna be busy with helping with games and watching my Patrick play! :)

have a great day everyone!!!

:heart

:mug

A BIG THANK YOU to Smith and imanurse55 :hug for the beautiful squares. I have been on vacation, canning veggies and taking a scuba class.....so a little busy!!! I love them and I will get pics soon!!! I miss you guys so much!!! Hope everyone is have a great summer.

I am new to this CAL. I was just sent the link to this section.

Is there an updated list of squares that are needed somewhere? Sorry but there are 579 pages and I couldn't possibly look through that many right now.

I too would like to add my address so I can start my own friendship-ghan and of course add my squares to someone else's.

I am not the fanciest crocheter but I like what I do and have fun doing it.

hi abby, and welcome. As noted in the very first post rules and how to's to join. You need to email tutrle lover, the origniator of this cal, and she will then add you, get your info, and send you a list. Please give the very first post a look see, it explains it all way better than I could! that first post in this thread also contains a list of all those participating, and what they are needing in the way of sqaures, colors, etc..;)

Is there an updated list of squares that are needed somewhere? Sorry but there are 579 pages and I couldn't possibly look through that many right now.

I too would like to add my address so I can start my own friendship-ghan and of course add my squares to someone else's.

Welcome! I just started this CAL too! Liking what you do and having fun doing it sounds pretty good to me! :hook

Welcome! I just started this CAL too! Liking what you do and having fun doing it sounds pretty good to me! :hook

That is half the battle isn't it?

hi abby, and welcome. As noted in the very first post rules and how to's to join. You need to email tutrle lover, the origniator of this cal, and she will then add you, get your info, and send you a list. Please give the very first post a look see, it explains it all way better than I could! that first post in this thread also contains a list of all those participating, and what they are needing in the way of sqaures, colors, etc..;)

Thank you very much. I did as you suggested and am on my way to enjoying a blanket/afghan I can talk about. :yes

Two more puffies are in the mail :D. I hope they make it on Saturday.

WELCOME!! Hehehe, one more person to crochet for, hehehe :hook. Like pp's said, check out the first thread, it will tell you what to do. It doesn't matter if you are a fancy crocheter. A square is a square and we will all be happy to receive whatever you give :manyheart. You could use this CAL as an opportunity to stretch your abilities. Find a square pattern that is a little bit harder than you usually do. When you are done, you will be that much more skilled. That is how I have developed my skills! In the short time I have been in the CAL, I have learned several new things. I love trying out new patterns. Alright... hook to the ready, set, GO! :crocheting

You got an afhgan, not squares. Doesn't count! :lol

Well you are in charge here so I guess you can make up the rules. :lol

I was just saying it was pretty splendiferous to get 12 12inch squares and 32 6 inch squares already assembled.

Well you are in charge here so I guess you can make up the rules. :lol

I was just saying it was pretty splendiferous to get 12 12inch squares and 32 6 inch squares already assembled.

Its cause we love you! :hug

A BIG THANK YOU to Smith and imanurse55 :hug for the beautiful squares. I have been on vacation, canning veggies and taking a scuba class.....so a little busy!!! I love them and I will get pics soon!!! I miss you guys so much!!! Hope everyone is have a great summer.

:yay I'm so glad it arrived!!! Sound like you have been very busy--but a fun kind of busy!!!!!

Welcome Abby Normal....:yay

I have two squares ready to go out on Wednesday. I'm going to see how many more I can do before then. So glad The kids go back to school Monday. These holidays have been looong!!

:yay I'm glad it arrived and that you like it!!!!

Oh, I love it! :yes

I have two squares ready to go out on Wednesday. I'm going to see how many more I can do before then. So glad The kids go back to school Monday. These holidays have been looong!!

It's amazing how long schools vacations can seem sometimes! :lol

Archived